I'll do the requests soon, so dont spam my thread​

Ok
Awesome work mate
Awesome textures in malungi :p
Perry one looks great like msd v2
Cr7 looks great

-text & the effects look good in CR 7
-perry would have looked better without the purple lighting
-Malinga looks good but could reduced the opacity of the texture near the wait on the right bottom

-Smudging effect looks good use of texture(the one intersecting the arm and tummy) could have been better

What makes the Maxwell signature great is the top notch lighting you have done there. I liked the Malinga avatar too.

Awesome siggy especially the lightening effects ! and text placement is perfect :thumbs

What can I say bro what can I say ? :p

The Maxwell siggy is just pure class, with lightning and colouring at its best although the yellow shape (typed texture) could be detached or erased. Perry's avatar could be sharpened a bit and tbh it would have glanced superior without that pink lightning or with diminished opacity (would advocate without it though). CR7, brilliant work, placement is perfect and so are the colours looking immense and well done (you could've sharpened it a bit too though). Malinga, perfect. :thumbs

Thats brilliant signature :thumbs Lightings and all those effects are great. Just fontwork could have been better.
Avas are looking nice. KIU :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread