My strength is.....

• Total voters

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Miraculous entry! everything is perfect! the lightning, the text, the textures and and the background. The topaz was overdone which ruined your hard work, which made me vote for another entry. Also, the size of the render could have been increased, just a snippet though. The avatar is foolproof as well, pretty nice and greatly balanced. The signature, again ruined by excess use of topaz, makes all the hard work to go in vain. Really nice and adequately balanced lightning. Although, the left side seems to be empty, mind me, text could have made it look much alluring. Keep up the magnificent work, howbeit! :cheers

AbhishekVAshok

Club Captain
Neer please can you make a Avatar of Sachin Tendulkar and a signature to of him and please include the words given below
Go for your dreams but donot take shortcuts
please make it or if you cant please reply so that I can contact someone else

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Stone and the Dante avatar are perfect. No flaws.

The Dante wallie also is nice, good work with the photo roll. Needed better text. And the Topaz effect on the main render are really overdone tbh.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
The idea of the wally was terrific.Background was excellent.You just need to learn how to handle Topaz,you use too much of it.The avatar could've been better.Try some new placements,new fonts and new textures probably.
The stone set is meanwhile having the same problem,overuse of topaz.You just need to set it at level 1 or 2,not more than that is needed.
And I expected a "stone" in the stone set :p.
Good going Neer,kiu!:)

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I can't believe if it's really you who made it.:( You suddenly turned into a wonder boy.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was pretty obvious who made it.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Neer please can you make a Avatar of Sachin Tendulkar and a signature to of him and please include the words given below
Go for your dreams but donot take shortcuts
please make it or if you cant please reply so that I can contact someone else

you're here in my thread too! O.o am your fan bro! Btw, have no time to do requests... so, sorry. :(

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Great works! Wallpaper is just brilliant except the font. And avatar is really good too but you could have decreased a bit topaz effect.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag