No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

mukund_nadkarni

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Those are exceptional indeed!!
Brendon McCullum sig is the best I think! May I please request the PSD for the McCullum sig?

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer

Attachments

• pavcut.png
    pavcut.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 29
  • pavcut3445.png
    pavcut3445.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 26

n3wu$3r

Club Captain
Those are exceptional indeed!!
Brendon McCullum sig is the best I think! May I please request the PSD for the McCullum sig?

Bro u wont even understand a single thing in the PSD.....i will do a tutorial for u very soon...u just need to wait for day or two

Dinesh Karthik signature possible? Love your work by the way!

Almost done just adding the final touches....dont really no when will i get back to my PC....as soon as i get there i will finish it....sorry for making wait bro

Wow great sigs i love them all. Yeah the misbah sig is AMAZING WOW.... REPS TO YOU.. they are fantastic oi do you take requests.... if so can i have a matthew pavlich sig... here are some pics....
Oki doki will do it u r very lucky i was doin matthew's sig for my friend aswell :P...

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
May I request an Afridi siggy in the Misbah style??

BTW...this is all great work and Matt already summed up all I had to say...Superb work! Keep it up!

n3wu$3r

Club Captain
atlast m done

herez ur karthik sig bro

Small version
2ppzfrb.jpg

Bigger version
2j8k02.jpg

here is ur sig punterpupnroy
Small 1
1426bh5.jpg

Bigger 1
vintbo.jpg

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Great use of light textures in the Karthik one but probably a little too bright. The background is great but once again, the render is a little too white which sorta makes the kit look like a big white blob. The bat and face though, look great. I do like the font used for 'Karthik' but feel it could have all been in uppercase. The golden colour scheme works very welll too.

Keep it up!

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
WOW!!! YOU LEGEND MATE... I love it its absolutely amazing!! If you could... could i request a PSD or tut on the Pavlich sig mate..

Only thing i can point out is that,, your bigger works are much much better than your smaller works... which is normal and i love it.. and that try and save your work as .PNG... because you have to lower the quality of sigs if you save it JPEG...

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
atlast m done

herez ur karthik sig bro

Small version
2ppzfrb.jpg

Bigger version
2j8k02.jpg

here is ur sig punterpupnroy
Small 1
1426bh5.jpg

Bigger 1
vintbo.jpg

Good sigs. In the first one you probabaly used to much lighting, as its to bright around his pads. The textures behind him look awesome though.

Not sure about the Pav sig. i dont really like the render effects but the light textures are once again good but maybe a little over done.The text is good but could be a bit bigger.

KUTGW!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
You're really amazing mate! Keep up the good work, I've never got so much interest in graphics threads these days, but you've Brought that Curiosity back mate!

Well done! Just Two Starting pages and You've put up gold for forum graphics..:D..:D..

KUTGW! Reps as a boost for you!;)..:D....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread