Nets Centurion Competition

Thanks guys, really stoked.

Long time watcher but have never posted before this (I have an account from years ago but I forgot the log-in details)

Ross, I just PMed you but I'm not sure if it worked due to me being a PC newbie.

Thanks again Big Ant :thumbs

Surely a qualification of winning should be being some sort of an active member on PC that has actually had a post in the last year?

:spy
I've been a long time supporter of the Big Ant games and have followed the Planet Cricket forum for years, as I said above.

I'm sorry that you weren't the winner.

I found a strategy to get it done easily but loose patience after a while :(
Got out on 50 :mad
Though found a little bug in the game, will be uploading video in a min.

Lol I'm just messing mate. Congrats

I am pretty sure we will have other competitions and further opportunity to win a copy - I will no doubt work on something with the mods/admins here and come up with something.

Congratulations to Lucev23 - it is also an awesome bonus to find out that the winner has supported us through the years on our other titles.

I can give a copy of AC13 away for 200...

That's going to be worth money one day... if only it was at retail thank the Spaghetti Monster that it wasn't at retail.

If you wanted a hundred misses on the trot, I would have been a shoe-in for the prize. As it is, people will be demanding the release date for DB18 before I get 100. :)

ETA: Ahh, someone has won already. Good job. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread