New Bat?

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
After watching the cricket this summer I have noticed a new slazenger cricket bat that Ian Bell and Paul Collingwood have started to use. I think its called the Slazenger SX? However cant find anything on it online..

was wondering if anyone knew anything about it, or have you seenn it online or in a local shop? Help would be appreciated

the new model diablos are wizard and spirit. i believe there are also new model kahunas as well.

hhahahahah James I love you for that I love "Bloody Aussies".

From my bat searching experience (very recent, still busy) I hav'nt come across one....
Isn't it amazing how old and new members don't know how to stick to topics.

This SLAZENGER bat is clearly a mystery. May have to wait till the start of next English season too see it in the shops. Anyways i saw a guy use a Puma Classic on Saturday, what a bat! enough said!

If talking about other bats isn't allowed, this topic wont survive unless someone knows the answer. Ironically, If someone does know, there is no point continuing the topic.

the topic is a pointless one revolving about one bat, noone knows topic over, he didnt even say what is the bat that ian bell uses, he just decided to pull in views by making a topic everyone will look at.

the point of the topic is that noone knows what bat it is, because it's never been seen before.

i suspect it might be the same bat as michael clarke's but rebadged, as clarkey has his name on (all over) it. otherwise, i wouldnt think its a slaz at all.

Users who are viewing this thread