New Gamplay Video 29.05.2009

The left armer action is great. But the right armer is terrible. Doesn't even get off the ground! Anyone else think the block looks really weird as well?

On another note, the MCG looks bloody awesome!

Beat me to it!

Videos - BigPond GameArena

Happy Friday ;)

I think these guys are the first to show actual game-play at decent size on the net.

Also bear in mind it's a fairly old build now, improvements have been made since then of course!

*puts on flame retardant suit*

Everyone read this and then make a judgement.

But then again if there is little improvement then it will be hugely disappointing, IMO.

Last edited:
I think the improvements from BLIC07 to AC09 can be compared to improvements from EA's 2005 to 2007 version.

The animations look crap as usual. Crappy loopy swingy actions. I was also disheartened to see the scoreline of '13-1' after 0.5 overs.

I'll end up buying but it'll be as crap as usual.

Everyone needs to relax and wait for the game.

Id be happy if the game was like that, anything more is great.

Everyone needs to relax and wait for the game.

Id be happy if the game was like that, anything more is great.

I agree. If you had your heights any higher then you're just deluded lol. You can't just expect them to go from zero to amazing in one game, it takes time and steps. Each game will get better and better, this is just a first in the step in a right direction. And I don't think it even looks that bad.

we shall see.....

hmmm, graphics look improved, but i wish i'd seen somebody sneaking a quick single instead of stroking it to the boundary for four....
praying that codies have addressed the ridiculously easy difficulty levels this time around :upray

I know its an old video but just want to point out that keeper seems to dive even though ball didnt go to his side!!!

Not sure if thats been corrected or just in that case or :p its only just in that video.

yo all my fellow americans out there, where are you planning on buying this game from? I want it for PS3, what is the best european or aussie site that ships to the US?

Ya thats what i m confused and want to know too.

I think it looks sweet... good graphics and the animations have prob been improved would be nice but it is a the best option ive got for a cricket game on ps3. I cant wait to get it.

I think it looks sweet... good graphics and the animations have prob been improved would be nice but it is a the best option ive got for a cricket game on ps3. I cant wait to get it.

Yes! Finally someone who also thinks the game looks uber-promosing! Or atleast something along those lines. YAY! :banana

Users who are viewing this thread