New Inductee to Hall of Fame

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Steve Waugh is among three Australians inducted to the International Cricket Council (ICC) Hall of Fame.

The retired Australian captain joined leg-spinner Clarrie Grimmett and batsman Victor Trumper alongside Pakistan paceman Wasim Akram and late England opener Herbert Sutcliffe as new inductees announced on Wednesday.

Steve Waugh enters Hall of Fame

Congratulations to the new members, well deserved for all.

Congrats to the five guys that were inducted. I heard Wasim Akram talking about it last night during the Pakistan game, he sounded really chuffed to be included.

Brilliant that they've been included. I thought the likes of Waugh and Akram were already in the HOF though but glad they're in now. Trumper is also a fine addition, he was a entertainer and could play on all kinds of wickets, defiantly the best batsmen of his time.

IMO opinion it's a great way to honour the great players of this great sport.

Sounds like they couldn't wait to include Tugga, he's only been retired five years!

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Brilliant that they've been included. I thought the likes of Waugh and Akram were already in the HOF though but glad they're in now. Trumper is also a fine addition, he was a entertainer and could play on all kinds of wickets, defiantly the best batsmen of his time.

Are. You. Stoned.

Wow. Congrats to everyone. But aren't they inducted too late? They'd have deserved it much earlier.

I'm not aware of the time the process takes. But anyways, All deserved. ICC should be proud.

They all deserve it. Was unaware that Wasim Akram wasn't in it already.

Users who are viewing this thread