New Pak kits

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have made this PAK kit by using nothing but a child's mind. Vote it on how u like it.
I haven't done with the peds. I don't know how to change colors of peds. If anyone can tell me that how can i change the colors of the peds?
The back numbers are also remains. I have only updated shirt & pant.
Waiting for your suggestions & views on it.

Hi
Fahad I like you kit.
I am writing this in my language for Fahad please dont mind any one

Fahad muj ko ap ka ya tum hara create kiya hua kit pasand aya.

Fahad I like your kit very much.

can you make peds for this kit? or can you tell me that how can I make my desired coloured peds for any team?
if u have any suggestion for this kit Than you are welcome.

How can I make pads by using Paint Shop Pro. I made the kits by using Paint Because I am not an expert in using Paint Shop Pro. I will be thankful to you if you tell me in detail that how can I make pads in Paint Shop Pro?

Copy the pad from the image kit05

Paste it into a new image

From the menu go to Colors -> Adjust -> Red/Geen/Blue

Adjust the values of red, green and blue until you get the colour you want

Paste the pad back into the original image, making sure you get it in the right place.

Save and check it out

Obviously back up anything before messing around with it.

I made a color in Paint having the following Red, Green & Blue colors.

Red=0, Green=128, Blue=255

I tried to do the same you said in Paint Shop Pro but it is not taking the value greater than 100 it is only taking in percentage. Can you tell me that how can I bring that color in Paint Shop Pro. I will be thankful to you if you tell me the method so that I can get that color in Paint Pro Shop which I made in Paint.

Use your sense.... if you read the help file for that part, it says that the original values are 0%. Adjust til you get the colour you want. I'm not telling you anything else, I think I've been quite clear.

Hi Fahad, I've mad pads, but its very funky, you will not like it.
Here's a screen shot of it

Nice try Sohaib. You should have to make matching pads. I have made new kits for PAK. Its pads remains. How did you made the pads Sohaib? Do you used the method which was told by Andrewnixon? I made color which I made in Paint I am unable to bring the same color in Paint Shop Pro. I know the values ( RED,Blue & green) in paint but In Paint shop pro it is asking the values in percentage & I don't know how to convert it into %. That's why I am taking the time in sending the screenshots of the kits which I have made. I am sure that you will like it.

You don't convert the values to percentages. The original values are 0% and you increase the amount of Red/Green/Blue my that percentage, ie. Increasing red by 100% doubles it.

I made the pads with Photo shop and Paint.
Fahad can you post the screen shot of your new kits, may be I'll make the pads for it.

Here is the kit for PAK. There are some mistakes in it which you can see. See it if you can fix the errors in it. I think making the pads of Green color will look better than the blue one (blue looks to be of ENG or IND)

Users who are viewing this thread