New patch has broken the game online

You said in your previous post that you dont use any marker. 90% of the users use markers and most of them seem to be happy with this patch. I think its time for you to use marker. Lets try n see if it can make any difference to you.
Did I? I use both pitch marker and aerial marker. Never denied using them so not sure what you’re referring to??

You said in your previous post that you dont use any marker. 90% of the users use markers and most of them seem to be happy with this patch. I think its time for you to use marker. Lets try n see if it can make any difference to you.
i am alone in my group is playing without marker , but other 19 people are using markers and playing with different camera's , everyone is facing same issue sir , we dont hate edges but please still some are unbearable , feels like batting is not under our control , please do something , as our group has many good players , but now everyone is getting fedup of this edge things and quitting ashes , thats why 1st time we raised this matter here so our voice can reach

i am alone in my group is playing without marker , but other 19 people are using markers and playing with different camera's , everyone is facing same issue sir , we dont hate edges but please still some are unbearable , feels like batting is not under our control , please do something , as our group has many good players , but now everyone is getting fedup of this edge things and quitting ashes , thats why 1st time we raised this matter here so our voice can reach
Maybe you should all play on Easy

I don't think the edges are over the top...

I even started a new career after the patch to check, and batting sensibly, I promptly made 146 on debut... Granted, I was playing on Pro/Medium/Medium, but if that helps me get to grips with having to focus more on foot placement etc to play on Veteran (which I prefer) then that's fine with me.

As long as I am correct in my assumption that Pro does not have assisted footwork?

I don't think the edges are over the top...

I even started a new career after the patch to check, and batting sensibly, I promptly made 146 on debut... Granted, I was playing on Pro/Medium/Medium, but if that helps me get to grips with having to focus more on foot placement etc to play on Veteran (which I prefer) then that's fine with me.

As long as I am correct in my assumption that Pro does not have assisted footwork?
Yep from pro up its manual footwork

thanks buddy for sharing views , as in online we are playing veteran , and not me but my other almost 20 friends facing same issue , their is no game modifier to reduce difficulty , i am playing without any kind of marker , pitch or aerial or whatever , i can play without any marker , but my other friends are playing with markers , facing same issue, we can provide some video as a proof that nothing is wrong with our timing[DOUBLEPOST=1528696877][/DOUBLEPOST]
which level you are playing ? if veteran or above , then share your i.d with me and play a match and show me how to avoid edges
Alikhan215

Join our fb page. Ashes cricket

Alikhan215

Join our fb page. Ashes cricket
o so you are from FB league , great , playing in legend , i can see so much high scoring games , 10 all out , 27 all out , 56 all out , 44 all out , and so many matches like this hardly 1% games with average of 6 RR, and before 26th april , you guys could play genuine good T20 scoring games , comeon guys , support us and support this game too to tell them and giving them your honest opinions , so that they can make game perfect so people can buy and play with interest , i am no body alone to fedup but their are so many others , please guys please

Also now the game won't even let you change bowlers in an online game,even save and exit doesn't work
This game needs another patch to fix online issues,you can't just say offline is good so everything is fine

Users who are viewing this thread