New pitches and outfields!!!

release them jose please mate.

Guys I made this outfield and the pitch used in mumbia try to make it I hope it looks so what ok but I want to download all the pitches but don't know how

Attachments

• kolkata1.jpg
    kolkata1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 151
  • kolkata2.jpg
    kolkata2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 144
  • kolkata3.jpg
    kolkata3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 143
looks great mate please release them jose!!!!

damnnnn these tweaks of you make the game look far far far more realistic!!! Please release them!!

Man u guys have to play with these pitches to feel the difference after making these pitches I don't want to leave the game especially the pakistan vs Indian game I am playing at the moment some more screen shots of the pitch If i could download these pitches I would right now.

Attachments

• sami1.jpg
    sami1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 123
  • sami3.jpg
    sami3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 117
  • sami4.jpg
    sami4.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 119
Certainly is excellent work joe. You make such great outfields and pitches but never release them. Could this be your first :D

are other vision of pitch I will put them up for download when know how lahore pitch

Attachments

• lahore1.jpg
    lahore1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 109
  • lahore2.jpg
    lahore2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 107
  • lahore3.jpg
    lahore3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 106
damnnn these are teaser pics man!! i wish i would have those maybe then i would actually play the game, lol :D

nice work man ......:cheers but the fsh file which u are editing ..upload that here ..so that when we will paste it in cricket 2005 directory we can get those outfields in the game .... try doing it :cheers

ya joe just post the fsh file which you copy paste in your Cricket 2005 Directory..

guys I am trying to post the fish files but still have trouble since there are in psd in the meantime could someone pls tell me how to post video clips here since i want to post few. :onpc

on line where my e-mail address is [email protected]
Manee Hosting a tube what is that also I have fraps already and I have my clips here but the attach to file can't do clips was wondering how to :onpc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread