New pitches and outfields!!!

Nice work mate
Keep up the good job

Nice Pitches
reps for u

Jos mate can you please do me a favour and post the FSH for england Hard pitch because mine is all messed up!!!

punk sk8r here u go just go and open your data-gob.file using bigGUI and exact the Eng Hard fsh file to your cricket 2005 root and it should work fine

1c17a12091fbc4ad4472d24f47ef9141.fsh - hard (Eng)

no mate i meant the actual FSH file not the number because my Data gob one is also messed up and edited so please please would you be able to do that?

Some more new pitches and outfield screen shots I will release all once I get finished My photoshop Trail is running out soon so if u have some nice pitches and outfields from indian and pakistani subcontient send it I will try and do the pitch big pics please

Attachments

• dus2.jpg
    dus2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 117
  • dus3.jpg
    dus3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 113
  • dus4.jpg
    dus4.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 110
Oh my God! this is just amazing, i cant stop looking at the first picture!! it just looks soo cool and realistic :happy, reps for u!

Guys her is another version of the subcontinent pitch in india

some more shots

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 91
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 91
  • new4.jpg
    new4.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 86
  • new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 82
  • new5.jpg
    new5.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I will release them all but at the moment I am trying to do different pitches and outfields before my trial version of photoshop finished more shots of pitch in 5 day matches

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 81
  • j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 79
  • j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 79
great pitches
I love ur work
cannt wait for it

joesaadati said:
I will release them all but at the moment I am trying to do different pitches and outfields before my trial version of photoshop finished more shots of pitch in 5 day matches

Just set the date back on your computer, the trial will last for longer!

Users who are viewing this thread