New pitches and outfields!!!

yeh mate release the ones for Pak and Ind so we can use them please.

Ok guys this pitch is dusty india. Once the file is downloaded Exact all files to a new folder and then use FshEd editor by opening f372a4c899782300322d1ee7769d1edd.fsh - dusty and replacing all default clma,clmb,clmc,clst &clmp with my ones importing into game by using graphic importer in the fshEd. Guys please let me know if it was successful or not and how does it look in game and if u can send me some pics of pitch in game so I can put some more pitches for downloads. Some screen shots of this pitch is below enjoy. :cheers :onpc

Attachments

• f372a4c899782300322d1ee7769d1edd.fsh - dusty.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 117
  • dusty1.jpg
    dusty1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 153
  • dusty5.jpg
    dusty5.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 154
oh yes i am enjoying this! Great dusty pitch joe! Keep the others coming aswell :happy

Guys I have just tried to make the helmets and australian hats more visible by hightlighing some parts of it to make it abit relistic to show the baggy green austrlian hats and helmets. comments bad or good welcomed some screenshots below.

Attachments

• baggy1.jpg
    baggy1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 117
  • baggy2.jpg
    baggy2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 117
  • baggy3.jpg
    baggy3.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 110
  • baggy4.jpg
    baggy4.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 111
excellent work jose! really waiting for the pitches

any more pitches made jose?

I would love to make more stuff and more pitches but my trail version of photoshop and paintshop pro is over. Is there a another photo editor

how about releasing the pitches you made earlier and then you can continue the rest if u get another version on PSP. please jose release them mate

Please could you do all the West Indian pitches for my World Cup story??

i would be grateful if you could :)

cheers
:cheers

cool work again mate.......cant wait for it

Ok guys this pitch is Hard Melbourne Australia. Once the file is downloaded Exact all files to a new folder and then by using FshEdeditor open c90799efb54aa395c60fb36ba9fd6b33.fsh - hard and replacing all default clma,clmb,clmc,clst &clmp with my ones importing into game by using graphic importer in the fshEd. Guys please let me know if it was successful or not and how does it look in game and if u can send me some pics of pitch in game so I can put some more pitches for downloads. Some screen shots of this pitch is below enjoy.

Attachments

• hard1.jpg
    hard1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 64
  • hard2.jpg
    hard2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 55
  • hard3.jpg
    hard3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 56
  • hard4.jpg
    hard4.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 56
  • hard5.jpg
    hard5.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Australia Dry pitch.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
i cudnt stop using this outfield OMG when i first saw it i thought it was a different game uve done a good job made the game look different please make more of these for other countries and stuff ur outfields are great reps 4 u!!!

PS: thanks for using my umpire kit lol

Users who are viewing this thread