New pitches and outfields!!!

Damn ya! Your pitches change the game, they make it look fantastic!! Keep those picthes comin :happy!

Farrukh_|$B said:
Damn ya! Your pitches change the game, they make it look fantastic!! Keep those picthes comin :happy!

any change in gameplay with these new pitches or is it only cosmetic with regards to how it looks in the game??

Ok guys this pitch is Dry subcontients ind, pak,sharjah.srl. Once the file is downloaded Exact all files to a new folder and then by using FshEdeditor open 085a22817e78db2ab0ae41f3d4a4ecd0.fsh- Dry and replacing all default clma,clmb,clmc,clst &clmp with my ones importing into game by using graphic importer in the fshEd. Guys please let me know if it was successful or not and how does it look in game and if u can send me some pics of pitch in game so I can put some more pitches for downloads. Some screen shots of this pitch is below enjoy. :happy

Attachments

• dry1.jpg
    dry1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 105
  • lahore pitch.zip
    4 MB · Views: 94
  • dry2.jpg
    dry2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 99
  • dry3.jpg
    dry3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 99
  • dry4.jpg
    dry4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 98
  • dry5.jpg
    dry5.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 96
  • dry6.jpg
    dry6.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 92
excellent work jose!! can u release more!!

jose I realised something in your pic of the australian dry pitch and you changed the back boards to black, how??

ok guys I haven't seen the pitch but hopefully the pitch and outfield in malaysia is some what like this I saw a bit of the hight and also I have added aboards, one stumps triseries and also the pitchad i am not good but gave it a go since noone haven't a go at stumps and pitchad also some other minor stuff highted in black arrow screenshots below :happy

Attachments

• lion1.jpg
    lion1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 63
  • lion2.jpg
    lion2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 59
  • lion3.jpg
    lion3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 58
  • lion5.jpg
    lion5.jpg