New Puma Cricket Bat!

Woodwormlad

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

Whats everyoene think of this bat? I like it it looks cool!
I dont like the new puma gloves though they look stupid! As does the new huntscounty bat!

Last edited:
Hmm..... not bad :cool: the name is crap though :p

Exactly naming it after a transition metal! What were they thinking!!
What do you think of the Hunts County and the puma soft goods?

The Slazenger V389 is a lovely looking bat, I really like Slazengers design's, the new UK bats look lovely also. The V389 has always been my favourite Slazenger bat, and this one keeps that up, very nice.

The Puma Iridium looks nice also, although I'd like to see the front. Not a fan of the new Predator though, looks far too complicated with too much design. Woodworm Hard Drive is still going to be my next bat I reckon. Liked it when I had a play with one in a shop, and it also looks lovely. I've already got Woodworm gloves as well, but I'm going to buy the CricketSupplies kit deal with the Gold Hard Drive, Premium Pads, and Premier Gloves. I've already got Premier Gloves, but they're the best gloves I've ever had, superbly comfortable with great protection, would therefore like a back-up a pair.

Sure is good kit Woodworms...bats seem a lot less breakable this year!!!
Did you check out the hunts county kit? (Click Image)

The bat looks good but I would be more interested in pick up and how good the ball comes off it.

Responding to an above post, I love Slazengers and the only bats I have ever bought have been Slazengers. I started my Cricket career with a V900 Fury. Then I moved on to a V389 that Michael Clarke had before the bat he got his new one that he uses currently. Then my mum generously got me his new bat with some points she got from a series of tests she did. She got enough points to get a bat, and got me the bat over something she could have got for herself. The only bad thing about the bat is that it is cased. But beggers cant be choosers!

I love the new reebok, it's just simple and lovable.

Who doesn't love transition metals? Especially this one, withstands heat and corrosion, maybe causes the odd mass extinction by meteorite here and there... all fine qualities in a cricket bat.

That's not the new UK Newberry kit. This is the 2008 Newberry stuff .

That Puma Iridium is a very nice looking bat, I still prefer the green Ballistic, but the Iridium's a nice looking bat. The Iridium soft goods look nice also, the thigh pad looks very swish, might have to get myself one of those when they come out over here. I'm tempted by the Iridium, but the Woodworm Hard Drive will still be my next bat =D

That's not the new UK Newberry kit. This is the 2008 Newberry stuff .

That Puma Iridium is a very nice looking bat, I still prefer the green Ballistic, but the Iridium's a nice looking bat. The Iridium soft goods look nice also, the thigh pad looks very swish, might have to get myself one of those when they come out over here. I'm tempted by the Iridium, but the Woodworm Hard Drive will still be my next bat =D

you're so much into it.. :p

Thigh pad looks really cool... but its under your trousers so noone can see...unless? :happy

Irium 5000 2010 model

Whats everyoene think of this bat? I like it it looks cool!
I dont like the new puma gloves though they look stupid! As does the new huntscounty bat!

I own a ballistic 4000 (AU $400) and still use it for a wet weather bat, have just purchased a 2010 Iridium 5000 (AU $495), we shall see weather it surpasses the ol girl. I usually dont buy bats on their looks, it's what they provide that counts. Besides for 10 bucks you can buy a set of stickers and it can be any bat you like. be very wary of purchasing on Ebay, 99% of people do this.

Users who are viewing this thread