I'll have couple of days rest now ...enjoy the sounds. :up

The sounds are absolutely superb.......Keep up the Great work... :cool :up

Attachments

• outlook2.JPG
    outlook2.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 15
Originally posted by BladeSteve@Aug 4 2004, 06:01 PM
How did you get hold of the list?
Just copied all the text from the exe and pasted it in a file.

Hey Steve any chance of you doing some boundary music please if you don't mind :)

Attachments

• backyahpp.JPG
    backyahpp.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 15
The music has to be playing at the same time as the applause [at the start or a couple of seconds or so into the applause] not after because of the maximum size of the files if that's what you mean.

Give me some ideas about the music [Titles and artists names] you'd like to hear and I'll have a go ... would be fun to mix them.
Not something I'm bothered about but I'll make them for people who want them :)

Strange downloading figures of my stereo sounds [37,28,21,12,8,7 and 6 so far] .. I thought everyone who downloaded the first batch would want to download them all. :huh:

They might not know about them. Any chance of you putting them all into one big download? I can give you FTP space. I wonder if Prakash can get the program to import them all at once.

I wonder if Prakash can get the program to import them all at once
Actually i started to modify my editor so that it can import more than 1 file at a time, i got bored while trying to import each file :P thats why i havent downloaded the rest of the batch :u . I just need to finalize and test it out .

Last ones for now...honest :u I'll give people chance to get them all.
1652, 1654 ,1655 [long ones] 1661 and 1670 [LBW1 ,a very poor sound that I've improved a bit]

Excellent stuff Steve B) .
Just one minor thing I've noticed; when playing in England, when the away batsman scores a four the crowd applause stops too abruptly. Any chance this can be faded out a little more slowly?
As I say, it's just a minor point, superb work mate :).

jonah B) I think you must mean 1626 which is only 6 seconds long ..much too short for a boundary applause , also 1627 [8 secs]
Can't really improve these, I have tried but obviously you can't make them longer.
Fading the applause makes them sound even worse :(

The other away bat boundaries 1628 [9 secs] and 1629 [16 secs] seem o.k. though.

EDIT .. had another go at 1626 ...see if this is better :one

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
Cheers Steve, that's improved it B) . Yeah, it's a shame they didn't make 1626 a longer file; about 10 secs would've been good.
Thanks again mate :) .

To help you out here is some music from the twenty twenty cup.

Such as

boundary music
music when a player is out
when a player comes in

There is 4 zip files in total as i didn't know where to host the files :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread