New TAOC logo needed!

@Jk,

Here is the corrected version of Olive Green

58017523.jpg

Wow That nice Hitterman
:clap

Last edited:
@Hitterman - much better.

can ya tone down the grass a bit ?? i.e make it subtle / less detailed.
rest is looking good. :)

may be add a grass green Colour as an overlay with 10-15 % opacity ?

Some amazing talent on display here! :eek: Of course I'd expected concept masterworks from Pranav, KBC and LC, and they delivered, but some of the new guys have made stunning stuff as well! I have a feeling that you take the good bits from a few different designs and a very good one can come up.

I couldn't really upscale it well, so just vectorised it (not something I'm very good at). Couldn't do the swoop right as a vector so changed that a bit. Needs a bit of a touch up in a few areas, but otherwise, I think it is brilliant.

View attachment 66472
Now that is what I was looking for. It looks neat, and the text looks good as well. I am sending you the bigger version of the silhouette. It'd be much better if you replace it with the current one you've used.

Also, could you work upon the previous logo as well (the ringed one). I'd appreciate if you can remove that pixelation from the ring.

I'm gonna carry on trying, here's another one

Attachments

• another try v1.jpg
    another try v1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 17
Here's the best try I could come up with for Pranav's logo
Just an idea to see what else can be edited
2VERSIONS
I prefer the second version

Attachments

• Pranav's updatever1.jpg
    Pranav's updatever1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Pranav's updatever2.jpg
    Pranav's updatever2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
@Shrenik - really good - your best to date - very professional. Only issue I have with it is it's more suitable maybe for a competition logo, like a world cup or something ;) But I'm certain we could use it somewhere in the game, definitely.

could you please suggest some changes so as to get rid of the 'world cup' logo look

could you please suggest some changes so as to get rid of the 'world cup' logo look

same here

arjind added 14 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Best logo is:
kunalverma25

Here are two more versions, entirely different, fully customizable, neat and gaming logo look.
Feel free to comment.
Also tell me which render suits more.

V1

25736962.png

V2

20142566.png

^^ Thanks Hmarka, but Can you give me a suggestion do I need to creat a white seam on ball or without it, it looks better?

@send2yaari
Give a preview with the seam and without so we can decide.

Users who are viewing this thread