TAOC Special Update(UMPIRES ADDED)

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh my god! That is awesome! Just saw it for the first time now. That face looks so real!

Gilly Fan added 40 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Btw, LM are they pictures of your face?

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Oh my god! That is awesome! Just saw it for the first time now. That face looks so real!

Gilly Fan added 40 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Btw, LM are they pictures of your face?

lol, no, not me...just a generic dude...

legend_master

Just realised a cool thing...with the individualised player textures you will be able to add Brendon McCullum's tattoo on his arm ;)

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Just realised a cool thing...with the individualised player textures you will be able to add Brendon McCullum's tattoo on his arm ;)

Talk about a customizable game, this would be a great game to modify to our likings.

Just another thing LM, with the bat, face etc textures are they mapped like the cricket 07 one, because if they are, we could just import most of things already made.

legend_master

Talk about a customizable game, this would be a great game to modify to our likings.

Just another thing LM, with the bat, face etc textures are they mapped like the cricket 07 one, because if they are, we could just import most of things already made.

Well, i doubt they are similar...in any case i cant comment on using EA's content :cool:

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
Man if this game is going to be a freeware EA is going lose cash so is Codemasters.They will all e ruined..............:happy:clap:cheers:onpc:)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I was thinking the same thing with Sean about the person was. They look so much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread