New TAOC logo needed!

no caps ok

I have already told that no one should comment on this. i want only developers to comment on this.

no caps ok

I have already told that no one should comment on this. i want only developers to comment on this.

Mind you, you are not Admin of this forum. It is a public forum and everyone has right to post what he think.
If you don't want comments then why you have posted it here, PM it to developer.

What's PM???????????????

Anyways cant they atleast see my idea. Are they so busy creating the game cant they spend 1 minute on my post.

OK anyways since this is a public forum i now agree you all SO now you can comment on my idea.

ok HAPPY?????????????????

Last edited:
Hey Everybody,

I AM BACK.

SORRY, ARJIND, I BROKE MY PROMISE THAT I WONT COME HERE.

No need to apologize to me, If you can't accept constructive criticism then it doesn't really bother me

Here, I will speak like you:

I NEVER SAID YOU CAN'T RETURN, I JUST SAID THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN IF YOU THINK I AM TALKING B***S**T (PLEASE EXCUSE BAD LANGUAGE)

BACK TO NORMAL:

So, you have taken advice to improve to heart, if you lose sleep over the advice, doesn't bother me
Please by all means, rip into my work but I will not start :crying about it

Good day

P.S. You can't decide whether or not you want people to reply to comments

arjind added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

what's pm???????????????

Anyways cant they atleast see my idea. Are they so busy creating the game cant they spend 1 minute on my post.

Ok anyways since this is a public forum i now agree you all so now you can comment on my idea.

Ok happy?????????????????

PLEASE DON'T USE CAPITALS, TOO MANY SPACES AND TOO MUCH PUNCTUATION.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND????????????????????????????

Last edited:
What's PM???????????????

OK anyways since this is a public forum i now agree you all SO now you can comment on my idea.

ok HAPPY?????????????????

If you can't take criticism, it's not our fault. One does not need to be able to make a logo himself in order to criticize another's work. Your logo was crap. It's as simple as that. You can either give up on making a logo, listen to the criticism and work on it, or make a new logo altogether. Stop whining.

If you can't take criticism, it's not our fault. One does not need to be able to make a logo himself in order to criticize another's work. Your logo was crap. It's as simple as that. You can either give up on making a logo, listen to the criticism and work on it, or make a new logo altogether. Stop whining.

Well said, btw did you get what was on the right side of his logo??? I couldn't, for the life of me, work it out

Hey Everybody,

I AM BACK.

SORRY, ARJIND, I BROKE MY PROMISE THAT I WONT COME HERE.

YOU ALL PEOPLE, BY NOW WHICH I KNOW, YOU ALL ARE SUCH GENIUS PEOPLE.

I AGREE TO IT.

BUT THE DEVELOPERS SAID THIS IS A 3D CRICKET GAME THEN WHY DOES IT HAVE A 3D LOGO?

THAT IS WHY NOWADAYS, I AM NOT LIKING THESE PLAIN LOGOS WITHOUT ANY MOTION.

SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A 3D LOGO WITH SOME MOTION OR HAVE A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE LOGO SO THAT WE CAN A ESTIMATION OR PREDICT OF HOW IT WILL APPEAR????????? RIGHT??????? GET IT????????

SO PLEASE MAKE A 3D LOGOS WITH SOME VIDEO PREVIEW IF POSSIBLE.

Mate, I don't think you're well. Perhaps you should go and see someone.

@arjind - I think it was the word THE spelt out in stumps and bails....but it took me a while!

no caps ok

The way you are posting here in this thread. I am sure you will even demand money from the developers later for showing your ideas here. Just take a chill pill. Everyone is trying their best. And in that they are improving their artistic skills. :laugh Competition brings out the best from people. But you are now spoiling this thread. So dont come back if you dont have anything to contribute. ;)

Mate, I don't think you're well. Perhaps you should go and see someone.

@arjind - I think it was the word THE spelt out in stumps and bails....but it took me a while!

Oh yeah and what exactly was the relation to art he was talking about??

LM/JK please dont close this thread early. i wanna have a chance to submit one too.

Back on topic:
- Nabeel can you try a lighter green?
- Yaari do you think you could make the bounce of the ball into the dot on the i in cricket?

I in "Cricket" is beneath "THE ART OF" so its almost imposible otherwise where these words will come "THE ART OF".

I know this but I thought maybe you could just experiment with the word positioning and see what it looks like

Just my word, if you guys are coming to a conclusion, prefer Tom's logo. It's up to you, but by far, of all the logos, his logo is the best by principles, and best by looks.

My entry in a while. Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread