New TAOC logo needed!

That's the kind of look the game probably fits itself fine into, Tom. You know what i mean, the look resembles the perfect matching with the game. Look at Cricket Coach, They've got a just--perfect logo that's suits along the lines of the game. That probably is the look people need to work on, i say.

Maye a suggestion, The rectangles and circles are good, but the out of the box look, you know what i mean, something like the 'Cars' Movie logo.

By far, i think your logo is the genuine one up, in terms of the look. The rest you can handle.

I wonder why many people don't look out to doing in vector apps. There are huge benefits in logo making over raster based, well of course, the end result should be in raster format, agreed. But there are quite few luxuries in vectors.

I'll give a shot at it this week, most probably. :)

Last edited:
Oh, I'm talking about your Red_version btw tom. :)

That's the kind of look the game probably fits itself fine into, Tom. You know what i mean, the look resembles the perfect matching with the game. Look at Cricket Coach, They've got a just--perfect logo that's suits along the lines of the game. That probably is the look people need to work on, i say.

Maye a suggestion, The rectangles and circles are good, but the out of the box look, you know what i mean, something like the 'Cars' Movie logo.

By far, i think your logo is the genuine one up, in terms of the look. The rest you can handle.

I wonder why many people don't look out to doing in vector apps. There are huge benefits in logo making over raster based, well of course, the end result should be in raster format, agreed. But there are quite few luxuries in vectors.

I'll give a shot at it this week, most probably. :)

Thanks very much for the suggestions. I just don't know quite what you mean by the part I've highlighted in bold.

I've also attached some other ideas for everybody's perusal....

Attachments

• logo2_bw.png
    logo2_bw.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 83
  • logo2_classic.png
    logo2_classic.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 79
  • logo2_green.png
    logo2_green.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 423
  • logo2_greensimple.png
    logo2_greensimple.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 173
  • logo2_summer.png
    logo2_summer.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 67
Thanks very much for the suggestions. I just don't know quite what you mean by the part I've highlighted in bold.

Green and Classic rock.
They are the best!

KIU

Yeah, I missed it there.

Anyways, I was talking about the classic version. The new one looks better now, the text at the bottom with the steel fill at the back suits just right. It's perfect to set it as the official logo.

But a little redo can make it better i think., You can make the batsmen silhouette black and add a stroke, and use that gradient on it that is now on the shape. That'd look better, IMO. But how it is, is, good as it is. I prefer this of the rest of the lot. :)

Great work, tom! :D

my 3rd try

2u3wfa8.jpg

Yeah even I agree to KBC.

According to me the "logo2_green" is the one which should be the

perfect one for the official The Art Of Cricket logo with some minute(small)

modifications to the text style.

logo2_green from LC is the best of the lot. Looks authentic and professional as well.
I think this one should be selected unless someone else comes up with a real masterpiece.

Love the new logos LC!

THe green one is really classy

...THe only thing that I feel might be misssing is a ball in the picture somewhere below the bat,... a white silouhette of one anyway...

Yusuf

Last edited:
good logo mushfiq

OFFTOPIC : use FRAPS to get the ingame screens

Thanks,Shrenik!

OFFTOPIC: FRAPS worked like a dream for me. Thanks again! I will remove my sig :banana2

I thought I would have another go, I believe it to be my best yet

Attachments

• taocnew.jpg
    taocnew.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread