New update to Cricket Academy Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think playable content is gonna come anytime soon! As there are lots of other things yet to come in the academy! They must have a plan for this journey! And they are gonna keep surprising us until the game releases! And may be playable contents will be the last to come!

Hi I have had a few crashes since the update.
The first is a reaccuring one from previous update where on exiting appearance tab the game crashes to desktop. It doesn't happen that often 1/10 maybe.
The second is when I select import svg it crashes to desktop but with a black screen covering 90% of the screen ( all except a thin strip down right side and bottom of screen.
The third is sometimes the logo I select is moved one place so I get a different logo. This only happens to a few of the logos.
Lastly in the player and team lists when I press X to sort it doesn't list them numerically or alphabetically and hardly changes at all.
I'm thinking it's probably my laptop although it runs fm16 fine.

@HBK619 When will that cursor out of sync on lower resolution get rectified?

Are these system specs up to scratch @HBK619

AMD a8-6410 APU with Radeon r5 graphics 2ghz
8gb ram (6.95 usable)
64 but operating system x64 based processor
Windows 8.1

Or is this the reason for all the lag?
@MattW

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

Sorry for not clarifying correctly. But it needs to be your Don Bradman Cricket 17 folder located in My Documents>My Games.

Attachments

• a.dat
    0 bytes · Views: 127
  • config.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 101
  • dx.dat
    86.6 KB · Views: 146
I hope when the accessories get unlocked, hijab(a head covering worn in public by some Muslim women) will be there to be added for women!

pakistan-women-cricket-team.jpg

Bangladesh-women-cricket-team-posed-for-a-photo-session-just-before-leaving-Dhaka-for-Asian-Games-6.jpg

Dont see anyone wearing it though..Thats why..

Having an option doesn't hurt i guess! Except harvajan singh , i have never seen an international player wearing a turban. Still we do have that customizing ability. And it's just a small addition. Shouldn't be that hard to add + many muslim women may like to see themselves playing wearing hijaab. It's merely a suggestion.
Hijabi_Cricketer_Inspires_Women_to_Join_the_Game.jpg

Bishen Bedi? Monty Panesar?. Are 2 off the top of my head. There has been more. The turban is something I'd expect to see in game. But the other thing isn't something ive ever seen on a cricket field. And personally since BA are showing support for women by putting them in the game, I hope they don't promote religious subjugation of women by covering them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread