New update to Cricket Academy Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Really Kamrul ?
Very bad sense of humor i would say!
Just in line with most of his posts....anyway I guess we are all keen to see how batting and bowling have developed this time round......

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just in line with most of his posts....anyway I guess we are all keen to see how batting and bowling have developed this time round......
And Dutch being Dutch. A person who has problems with almost everyone who doesn't share his views. Most of the time he comments in threads just to add another hater to his never ending hater list. Some people stands for what is right, thus make haters. And some are just rude.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
And Dutch being Dutch. A person who has problems with almost everyone who doesn't share his views. Most of the time he comments in threads just to add another hater to his never ending hater list. Some people stands for what is right, thus make haters. And some are just rude.

technically a hater is someone who hates him. so if his post add a hater to his list it's not really his fault (beyond the exceptionally low quality of his posts, obvs.).

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So you guys have a quality control board or something?

mazd

International Cricketer
Love how a thread goes South with one ignorant post. Let's keep it about the game shall we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread