NEW VIDEO of Cricket 14... "A Day In The Life"... Day/Night Cycle Prev

Status
Not open for further replies.

007avenger007

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
So I came across this and was surprised nobody made a separate thread for this video...
Here it is... I recommend watching in HD
honestly I'm speechless ... not only because of the whole concept of the day/night cycle but the lighting and graphics of the arena look extremely realistic... totally cheered me up after some disappointing screenshots and recent delay of AC 13...

Can we please fast forward life to the release day too... ?

Last edited by a moderator:

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So I came across this and was surprised nobody made a separate thread for this video...
Here it is... I recommend watching in HD

honestly I'm speechless ... not only because of the whole concept of the day/night cycle but the lighting and graphics of the arena look extremely realistic... totally cheered me up after some disappointing screenshots and recent delay of AC 13...

Can we please fast forward life to the release day too... ?

Link broken , but yes really like the way the entire day-night cycle is depicted, and the graphics are totally outstanding.:cheers:thumbs

Last edited by a moderator:

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
At least its better then burning stumps... Top class BA and Ross:clap

Karachi

Associate Captain
One of the fielders is having a piss, go have a look, very close look.:clap

Too much pressure I guess.
Couldn't hold it till the release date.
;)

----------

The game doesn't have any officially licensed stadiums, but it seems to resember the WACA at Perth.

I think it would cause problems with 505/Trickstar who hold the licenses for English & Australian stadiums. But for the rest BA could have easily built look closely resembling stadiums. After all 505/Trickstar would be doing the same. They don't have PCB, BCCI [etc ...] licenses but I am sure they would build Pakistan, India [etc ... ] stadiums closely resembling the real ones. Just like in IC'2010.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Too much pressure I guess.
Couldn't hold it till the release date.
;)

----------

I think it would cause problems with 505/Trickstar who hold the licenses for English & Australian stadiums. But for the rest BA could have easily built look closely resembling stadiums. After all 505/Trickstar would be doing the same. They don't have PCB, BCCI [etc ...] licenses but I am sure they would build Pakistan, India [etc ... ] stadiums closely resembling the real ones. Just like in IC'2010.

Yeah release dates, ross number one question and second is game-play video.:p PS If you want to make ross happy just tell him how good his game looks and how 505 game sucks.:eek:

PS Gone4aduck, don't take this as i am changing sides and going around and around, just having a bit of fun ok master.:lol

Licenese for stadiums are not very important to be honest, perth,brisbane so on is enough for most.

----------

An australian for sure

Me have the best in the world dude.:thumbs:wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread