Story New Zealand(CPU) Tour of South Africa(User)

Video 1: Close shout!

Attachments

• video1.zip
    252.7 KB · Views: 4
Video 2: McMillan dismissal.

Attachments

• video2.zip
    912.5 KB · Views: 8
MH: Hello and welcome for the 2nd day of the test match between these two sides, South Africa and New Zealand here at Johannesburg under a clear clear sky. Yesterday we saw the home side being bowled out by the Kiwiz for 257. However South Africa themselves did well in their bowling dismissing Papps early in the New Zealand 1st innings. At close of day 1, the kiwiz had scored 7 for the loss of no wicket.

The players should be out any moment now. Let us join the action, and in the commentary box it is Robin Jackman along side Barry Richards.

BR: Thanks Mike. So as we speak, the New Zealand batsman are walking to the middle. The South Africans have already taken to the field. South Africa will want to pick up early wickets and not let the New Zealand batsman settle. 257 is not a big score to defend.
So it is going to be Pollock bowling to Stephen Fleming.

Play starts......Play ends

New Zealand 143 all out at 3:24 PM on Day 2.

MH: Some superb bowling from the home side and some ordinary batting from the visitors has seen the later been bowled out for just 143. Now let us go through the New Zealand innings today.

Attachments

• nzinnings2.jpg
    nzinnings2.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 54
Now let us have a look at the disappointing New Zealand scorecard.

Attachments

• nzscore2.png
    nzscore2.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 38
And a fine performance by the South African bowlers. Everyone contributed.

Attachments

• sabowling2.png
    sabowling2.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 35
MH: We will be back shortly with the South African 2nd Innings. I just hope we see a better batting performance from now on.

MH: During the break, our reporter Alan Pidgely took a quick interview of Andrew Hall. Lets hear it now.

Attachments

• hall.zip
    870.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
MH: I think Hall was a bit optimistic to think about winning the match by tomorrow. However it both teams put in similar displays of batting in the 2nd innings, we could have the test match over by tomorrow, irrespective of the winner. Now we are ready to join the South African 2nd Innings.

Originally posted by crick4life
Nice clear videos mate, good going.

Thanks Ravi. To get a compliment from the forum moderator is very satisfying.

no probs mate!!

just remember you have to right click on the link and then click Save Target As...for Internet Explorer users and Save Link as...for Netscape users.

sorry brad...its a crapped up server...but thats what i can manage for free!
to be honest thats why I dont put videos of my tour matches.

At the close of play on day 2, South Africa have scored 148 runs for the loss of three wickets. South Africa now have a overall lead of 262 runs.
MH: So a much better performance from the home side, though not completely convincing. But a good innings from the captain, Graeme Smith, and the best thing is that he is still unbeaten. Now lets have a look at the innings highlights today.

Attachments

• sainnings2.jpg
    sainnings2.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread