New Zealand Premier League XIII

Batting boost, Bowling rating to decrease though :p

Yep, that's good.

I'm not going to give a start date, as I haven't started any of the ratings, so for the time being I have no idea, as stuff comes up in RL. I'd probably say somewhere in the range of one week, but it could be more or less.

I'll leave the transfer window open until after the pre-season international tours.

Pre-season International Tours Fixtures

Auckland Aces - riz7khan12

Matchday 1 vs New South Wales
Matchday 2 vs Victoria
Matchday 3 vs Australia A
Matchday 4 vs Western Australia

Waikato Warriors - Chewie

Matchday 1 vs Tamil Nadu
Matchday 2 vs India A
Matchday 3 vs Nashua Titans
Matchday 4 vs South Africa A

Bay of Plenty Vikings - rahulkhush

Matchday 1 vs Durham
Matchday 2 vs Somerset
Matchday 3 vs Yorkshire
Matchday 4 vs Tamil Nadu

Hawke's Bay Magpies - Viral Shah

Matchday 1 vs Somerset
Matchday 2 vs Durham
Matchday 3 vs Queensland
Matchday 4 vs Prime Minister's XI

Manawatu Monsters - Aussie Team

Matchday 1 vs Tasmania
Matchday 2 vs Prime Minister's XI
Matchday 3 vs Nottinghamshire
Matchday 4 vs England Lions

Wellington Wolves - bcvstheworld

Matchday 1 vs Victoria
Matchday 2 vs New South Wales
Matchday 3 vs England Lions
Matchday 4 vs Australia A

Canterbury Crusaders - -D-S-B-

Matchday 1 vs South Africa A
Matchday 2 vs Cape Cobras
Matchday 3 vs India A
Matchday 4 vs Mumbai

Otago Volts - BKB1991

Matchday 1 vs Queensland
Matchday 2 vs Nashua Titans
Matchday 3 vs Western Australia
Matchday 4 vs Cape Cobras

I'm just informing you guys:

Because the teams you guys selected to verse were pretty much chosen in a free for all (unlike last season), it's been impossible to avoid player clashes between the other teams this time round.

E.g. On Matchday 4 Adam Voges will be playing for both Western Australia and Australia A.

Also I haven't adjusted the ratings of the players in the other teams from last season, so someone like Xavier Doherty who's now played for Australia since I did the ratings may be slightly underrated.

You can now post your line-up in the social group for Matchday 1, please remember to browse over/refresh yourself on the rules, as some of them are different to the NZPL regular season rules.

So the NZPL teams get to play the common player(s)?

As I told you via VM, the common players are between the other teams, e.g. on Matchday 4 Adam Voges will be playing for both Western Australia and Australia A.

All common players between NZPL teams and the other teams I have not included in the other teams, like Hodge, Hussey and White for Victoria.

So yes, you can play any of your players in your squad, because as far as I know I've removed all of them from the other teams.

Also the transfer window is still open until after the final pre-season match, incase any of you feel you still want to make some trades after a few matches. (Info on post 5)

The first matches will hopefully be posted tomorrow evening NZT. (24 hours time)

I've finished most of the ratings, I just have to finalize them now, and then put the teams in the sim which should only take about an hour.

man how do u buy in a franchise.
Taranaki volcanos.
Let me know by the way this is an awsome idea:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread