New Zealand Premier League XIII

Disappointed on losing out to a spot in the final but the bowlers were disappointing to say the least. Needed more from Steyn and Mills, neither gave that. Hussey played a foolish innings and probably cost us the game.

Anyways a good season nonethless 3rd place isnt bad, but we need to win a trophy soon, its been a while. Special mentions to Afridi and Guptill for having great indiviual seasons.

The eight season eight managers can now post here the first six players they want to keep from their season eight squads.

You must include at least two international players and at least two New Zealand players, so you can have a 4/2 split either way, or you can have a 3/3 split.

Note: ATM the first page hasn't been updated, so you can still refer to that to see all the season eight information.

Also refer to this post if you're still wondering how the whole player transfer system is going to work.

Kallis
Chanderpaul
Murali
Southee
Williamson
Marshall

That was rather obvious :p

I might as well run this parallel to people retaining their players.

As I previously mentioned everyone has three byes, so on each of your byes you'll play a friendly which doesn't count towards the actual competition.

On your three byes you'll verse two Australian state teams, and one Legend team. Because there are nine teams, each of the non NZPL teams will play three matches.

Australian state teams:

New South Wales
Queensland
South Australia
Tasmania
Victoria
Western Australia

Legend teams:

Australian XI
New Zealand XI
World XI

So pretty much I'm just going to run a draft to allocate them, starting NOW.

You can chose the teams in any order you want, so if you really want to verse one of the Legend teams chose them in the first round, while if you really want to verse one of the Australian state teams chose them in the first round.

The last person to pick in round 1 can start round 2, and the last person to pick in round 2 can start round 3.

Remember you're picking two Australian state teams and one Legend team in whatever order you want, and only a maximum of three people can verse each of the nine teams.

Remember to keep the list going, so you don't make any mistakes.

Code:
Round 1

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal - 

Round 2

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal - 

Round 3

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal -

NZ xi

Not on my computer so I cant use the list

Code:
Round 1

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - New Zealand XI
Bilal - 

Round 2

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal - 

Round 3

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal -

Code:
Round 1

Riz - 
Jono - New Zealand XI
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal - Victoria

Round 2

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal - 

Round 3

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal -

About the 6 players, I am going to think more about it, should tell you by 12 hours okay?

Code:
Round 1

Riz - 
Jono - New Zealand XI
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - New Zealand XI
Bilal - Victoria

Round 2

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal - 

Round 3

Riz - 
Jono - 
Varun - 
Akshay - 
Andrew - 
Bcvs - 
Dipak - 
Dan - 
Bilal -

About the 6 players, I am going to think more about it, should tell you by 12 hours okay?

Yeah, that's fine.

Also remember the Australian state teams won't have their NZPL players.

Ross Taylor
Neil Wagner
Nick Beard
Shakib Al Hasan
Morne Morkel
MS Dhoni

three guys were hard to separate for that last spot, but I'll give Dhoni another go with the 'saders. He's more than likely lost the captaincy though.

Users who are viewing this thread