New Zealand Premier League XIII

Shoaib Akhtar's the only international player I can see who's now retired from international cricket (post World Cup), so he's no longer eligible, as per my normal international player rules which I'll post up when we get what we're doing fully sorted.

Oh yeah, has Murali fully retired?

Cheers. I only allow players who still play internationally here, I don't want Warne/Gilly playing etc. :p

I think we should do a full redraft or an auction. I think its the perfect time to do it considering, there has been such a big gap between the last season and this, and generally I have forgotten the players I had :p

Or we could do an IPL style one, where we keep x amount of players for y amount of cost, or a later place in the drafts. Personally I would prefer an auction.

I think we should do a full redraft or an auction. I think its the perfect time to do it considering, there has been such a big gap between the last season and this, and generally I have forgotten the players I had :p

Or we could do an IPL style one, where we keep x amount of players for y amount of cost, or a later place in the drafts. Personally I would prefer an auction.

You're the only one who wants one. :p

We'll just have a transfer window with unlimited trades, I'll post up the details later today.

Users who are viewing this thread