New Zealand Premier League XIII

He usually bats at 6 anyway. But he's more of a placeholder atm. I'm still looking at making a few more trades.

Pretty sure he can't be selected considering he hasn't played any form of domestic cricket for ten years or so...

Yep confirmed trade with AT, Michael Mason for Reece Young.

Why do I need a third keeper,Austin-Smellie out, Josh Brodie in.

Both trades confirmed.

Oh,wait...Martin Crowe replaces Austin-Smellie :yes

The New Zealand player eligibility rules are they have to have played some form of domestic cricket over the last New Zealand (Southern Hemisphere) season somewhere in the world, or be contracted to a team, i.e. some of the New Zealand domestic contracted players didn't play any matches over our season, because of injury etc, and they can't of officially retired from domestic cricket, like the likes of Bell etc.

So pretty much, this:

Pretty sure he can't be selected considering he hasn't played any form of domestic cricket for ten years or so...

He usually bats at 6 anyway. But he's more of a placeholder atm. I'm still looking at making a few more trades.

Remember that the likes of Jacob Oram, Nathan McCullum, Luke Woodcock etc. normally bat in the top six for their provinces, but in international cricket they bat at seven and below. You could probably get away with Yovich batting at six on an excellent pitch, but your tail will be pretty long on normal and poor pitches if he bats there.

I'd offer him to Akshay, because his domestic bowling is pretty weak. i.e. None of Dewayne Bowden, James McMillan, Tarun Nethula, or Craig Smith are really that great.

The Transfer Window post is here.
(I don't want to post it on the first page, as that's all ready for the tournament)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread