New Zealand Premier League XIII

Well,those two are more of supporting bowlers and he doesn't have any good OS bowlers either. :p

He does have statistically the two current best ODI batsmen in the world though.

You could actually probably do with an international pace bowler AT, you don't really need both Ferguson and Marsh on top of your three other international batsmen. I'd look to get rid of one of Ferguson/Marsh for an international pace bowler.

Last edited:
He does have statistically the two current best ODI batsmen in the world though.

You could actually probably do with an international pace bowler AT, you don't really need both Ferguson and Marsh on top of your three other international batsmen. I'd look to get rid of one of Ferguson/Marsh for an international pace bowler.

Look at Mike Hussey.
The law of averages will catch up with Amla too. :p
Infact,I have the three greatest batsmen ever. :D
1.Ryder,who also happens to be the greatest AR (fielding included) ever.
2.Tendulkar,next only to Ryder
3.Watson.

Best ODI batsman in the world atm according to me:
Trott
Tendulkar
Watson
Amla

:D

Dipak hasn't been replying to my trade requests :( He has a number of ND players I want...

Riz, want to do a trade involving Kallis and Vettori?

You said the other day you rated Hodge ahead of Watson, didn't you?

Trott hasn't played enough for me to be rated that highly.

ODI batsmen :p I do reckon Hodge would do just as well as them if he was playing international cricket.

Trott is awesome.

I've finished all the batting ratings now.

How do you want me to allocate the two extra practice matches, just randomly I suppose? (Because there's an odd number of teams... Look at the fixtures if you don't get what I mean)

I've finished all the ratings, but I probably won't get around to putting the teams into cricksim until tomorrow.

I'll open up a thread in the social group for the first practice matches tomorrow, but I'll keep the transfer window open until the last practice match is posted, so that should give Dan enough time to get another keeper, and it should give Akshay enough time to make any trades he wants to when he comes back online, because I don't think he needs eight bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread