New Zealand Premier League XIII

i think its great, it would be nice to see how everyone plays, but will this be organised in some way, guessing not:)

i think its great, it would be nice to see how everyone plays, but will this be organised in some way, guessing not:)

Not really sure what you mean, it'll definitely be organized if it happens...

Question Four - 25,000+ vCash

Who would of been the The John Reid All-rounder of the Tournament in season two, if I had worked it out based on how I'm doing it for season three?

NOTE: You're currently not meant to know how I'm working it out for season three, and each manager is only allowed to make one guess, until another three guesses are made.

yeah, but he won u guys games, or actually he was the only one who performed:p, ok i think i know who it is now:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by riz7khan12
i think its great, it would be nice to see how everyone plays, but will this be organised in some way, guessing not

Not really sure what you mean, it'll definitely be organized if it happens...

i meant some sort of exhibition touranament.

Grant Elliot?

Like the new idea, Might have a larger KO tournament with only the NZ PLayers playing in it!

Andrew Flintoff?

284 runs and 28 wickets.

Correct, 28,000 vCash heading your way!!!

1st. A Flintoff (HM) - 284 runs, 28 wickets
2nd. J Kallis (WW) - 585 runs, 13 wickets
3rd. P Collingwood (WT) - 564 runs, 13 wickets
4th. G Elliot (AA) - 481 runs, 14 wickets
5th. C Harris (CC) - 446 runs, 15 wickets

i meant some sort of exhibition touranament.

Yeah, an exhibition tournament sums the idea up nicely.
As I said before, you guys would not need to post any line-ups, and it would just help me make sure the simulator, and all the ratings are running fine.

Users who are viewing this thread