Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
i think those interesting shots are because its being played by a person who doesnt know what they are doing. I saw one they tried to pull a yorker hence why it looked odd, they didnt choose their foot properly. However when they on drived a half volley it looked very good. But it looked really easy to score runs again which i am a little concerned about, maybe it is just on really easy. But everything else looks great, its just that difficulty that is the key.

It was AI v AI. The most interesting shot I saw was a yorker being hooked to fine leg and then a shot of the scoreboard with Australia at 2 wickets down for 7.

Is there anywhere i can see the video other than Fox sports since i dont live in Aus.

Cricket Video : Cricket News - Cricket scores, Australian cricket - Fox Sports

That's the link to the Ponting interview with the game in the background. Not to sure, looks good in terms of lighting, player models etc but some of the shots look a bit iffy...

Yep, agreed... looked pretty ordinary TBH. Bowling looks a bit average from what I saw (run-up and action)

Player models look neat, fielding by the players looked superb and the SCG (was that where the game was?) looked really neat.

TBH from the screenshots it doesn't look a lot different from BLIC 07.. but again will have to wait till the demo comes out.

From the looks of it, it looks exactly the same as BLIC 2007. The animations are still ridiculously bad. I want a realistic game ans this certainy isn't it.

The run up is still bad, the action is crap, batsman still begin their shots just as the ball reaches them, the ball still floats. I won't be buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread