Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nikhil, i didnt find "Ben Hilfenhaus" in csk team, kindly reupload it once again...

Important: In game, i am not able to select players of IPL team in customization--> player editor squad... It wont work, sometime game crashes...

During match players increase there skill points which is the best part of AC'09 game features, but if players cannot be selected in player editor then how will we increase IPL players skill points...
Kindly find out the solution, otherwise no use of making IPL roaster

No issue with international teams, CT'13 work is brilliant...

Steven Smith and Joe Root :thumbs

Thanks DAP...Smith is also one of my personal pick.. :)

Will Group stages patch work on the game without the beta patches??

I don't know I edit game database too which is diff for diff ver of the game.

Hi Nikhil, i didnt find "Ben Hilfenhaus" in csk team, kindly reupload it once again...

Important: In game, i am not able to select players of IPL team in customization--> player editor squad... It wont work, sometime game crashes...

During match players increase there skill points which is the best part of AC'09 game features, but if players cannot be selected in player editor then how will we increase IPL players skill points...
Kindly find out the solution, otherwise no use of making IPL roaster

No issue with international teams, CT'13 work is brilliant...

Thanks for the alert vinti it is now reup'ed.

BTW I already told before u cant edit squad of IPL teams since the players of those squad are put in the World Cup XI of the respective squad..Each teams in the game has 2 squads WC & Normal...This WC squad players are lic for all countries but are hidden that's why when u bowl with Nehra in the roster they will call it Pathan because Nehra in the ros. is made over lic_irfanpathan
who is in their World Cup XI.

Pls help me choose the best hair modal for Steve Smith :

k3h5.png

I think it is a close call b./w bleach blonde, short blonde and brown one...he had brown one in the past.

But now has blonde hair since playing for Pune Warriors in IPL 6 earlier this year.

Blonde Short is the best, but the face texture will be updated right???

Thank u DAP...& Yes, as the picture says face is not final I have only done the upper part of the face rest is to be made.

BTW Me too like short blonde but I prefer bleach blonde one moreover since nowadays he has a blonde bleach hair.

Thank you for the clarification...
&
Thank you for creating GS in beta patch 2...

Keep it up..:thumbs

Thank u...Steve Smith 2 versions...which one is the best?

9dw8.png

----------

Jadeja update & Brendon releasing today.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread