Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u DAP, Sathish & armaan friends. :)

Trott will be released today followed by Root.But still has no idea which version of the Smith should be finalized. :(

armaan said:
smith nd bhuvi nd root face release it bro

----------

harbhajan face release it

Smith is finished but hanging on the balance because of the tension which version needs to be finalized.

Roots releases soon along w./ Trott but Bhuvi was cancelled since it will replace a lot of main generic faces which are assigned for the main 3 asians teams [IND/PAK/SRL]...Bhaji was cancelled since some people called it just looking like generic w./ turban on facebook.

According to me you should release Harbhajan & Bhuvi face model, people who criticize your work will definitely wont download your stuffs, but the people who loves your work will sure shot download it, then why to upset your fans & by not releasing why to decrease your fans...
People who wants will download it & people who dont want will not download it...Simple..
So release bhaji & bhuvi...

For example, I have different backups of the async.big.w32 for international cricket and ipl cricket. So it doesn't make a difference if I put your bhuvi face in my game. Please release it :thumbs

will you be able to create a realistic gameplay patch??? :) Btw your mods are just awsome!!!;):thumbs

Jpe Root Update..Is it ready for the release?

k4m6.png

Thank u armaan..waiting for others to comment as well.

New ipl_6.ros update released.

What's updated in short,

New bowling action for Ravi Rampual & Dale Steyn
Skills update for Rampual & certain others.
Bowler Type update for Rampual [changed from FM to Fast]
Chris Morris added to SA International Squad.
Face alignment for Johnathan Trott, Tendulkar & some others.
Fixed crash during the selection of KXIP squad.
Face update for several players.

Yea sure it is, please release the England CT 13 kit I see in the previews

Thank u friends.

Yea sure it is, please release the England CT 13 kit I see in the previews

It was not completed mate.I made it for fun for previewing Root it was just an instant work.I thought it was bad so I del the working files of it [psds].

GUESS Who?

69dp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread