Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
U r correct DAP. :)

There are three versions of hair modal for him which one should I finalize for him.

* Normal one which u can see in the picture.

* Bandana the alt one in the picture.

* V3, it is Normal hair during bowling & fielding but Bandana during batting.

V3 sounds nearly impossible to achieve.
BTW looks very good

But there is one side effect of it. it is not with face it will work nice in game but u have to start a new game..I mean new game not new match which means u have to del the current ros. & will have to use game's original roster with dummy names.
Otherwise game will possibly crash during batting.

An in-game shot :

zx81.png

Good work on the roster, but one thing I would improve is the ratings of the bowling and batting - some of them are way too high like Starc for example (has bowled a lot of loose balls in the First Ashes test - lower accuracy, but decent swing). I think you should also modify the default player ratings, Cook should not be a 73 batting for example and Swann (supposedly the best spinner in the world) should have a better bowling stat (good off-spin, excellent accuracy and high pace but few variations so lower leg spin)

Also one thing I do is try to make the pace of the bowlers more correct rather than the style of bowling, since the game is flawed with Fast Medium only reaching max 83mph at the best confidence, so I have many real life fast-medium bowlers as Fast with around 73 pace. Genuine Fast bowlers with around 75-82 pace.

The only trouble with that is it all depends on confidence - sometimes the same bowler will bowl 81 mph in one match then 88 in the next.

Last edited:
nyc work root nd jayavadne face good release nikhil

----------

smithV2 face release it bro

----------

bro full tournament nd six distense calculator patch release bro im watting ur patch

Thank u friends

Good work on the roster, but one thing I would improve is the ratings of the bowling and batting - some of them are way too high like Starc for example (has bowled a lot of loose balls in the First Ashes test - lower accuracy, but decent swing). I think you should also modify the default player ratings, Cook should not be a 73 batting for example and Swann (supposedly the best spinner in the world) should have a better bowling stat (good off-spin, excellent accuracy and high pace but few variations so lower leg spin)

Also one thing I do is try to make the pace of the bowlers more correct rather than the style of bowling, since the game is flawed with Fast Medium only reaching max 83mph at the best confidence, so I have many real life fast-medium bowlers as Fast with around 73 pace. Genuine Fast bowlers with around 75-82 pace.

The only trouble with that is it all depends on confidence - sometimes the same bowler will bowl 81 mph in one match then 88 in the next.

You can't almost edit licensed players stats it will corrupt the roster since their stats is also recorded in game's exe file for the challenges & coaching modes.

ipl_ros. update released.

Updates in short, :

Fixed pads alignment for Miller, Steyn, Adfly Morkel, N Saini etc.
Updated face alignment for Brendon McCullum.
Correct skills for N Saini [His batting skill was way too much high]
Updated bat, gloves and pads alignment for Miller.
Joe Root, Mahela [which u will need in the future] face alignment etc.

Thank u friends

You can't almost edit licensed players stats it will corrupt the roster since their stats is also recorded in game's exe file for the challenges & coaching modes.

I didnt know that. I've had it edited for a long time and it's been fine when playing matches, does it only crash if you go into those parts of the menu?

Group Stage Unlock patch

Hi Nikhil ...
plz release Group Stage Unlock patch....

This make AC09 more interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread