Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
This means you are ready to make Billy? I want to ask you another question.
How to learn modding? I am just a student of class 9th and I really admire your work especially MSD, King Kallis and early reverse swing patch.

guys when iam opening gdata.wad it is not responding plzzzz help

if it is not responding, go to task manager by right clicking on taskbar and go to applications. there select big editor- right click- end task and it will ask to send error report. Press close in the error report window after it is sent and repeat the same for 4 to 5 times. Leave for a minute and it will close. Open big editor again and gdata.wad. Wait for 10-20 sec.

It will work

----------

Udrs/Umpire Review :

Appeal turned down :

gzy2.png

Decision is reviewed/referred :

u7v3.png

ANALYsIs of the on field call :

ns20.png

Decision is over-turned/Batsman not impressed with the reviewed result :

n79u.png

Review will not come all the time in game, I have restricted it's no. of occurance to a maximum 6 per team in a T20 match.
On rave occassion press 'R button pad to use review if dont come automatic.
When do we press "r"? And will it only work for t20? Will it come like i n your picture or just like regular hawkeye?

if it is not responding, go to task manager by right clicking on taskbar and go to applications. there select big editor- right click- end task and it will ask to send error report. Press close in the error report window after it is sent and repeat the same for 4 to 5 times. Leave for a minute and it will close. Open big editor again and gdata.wad. Wait for 10-20 sec.

It will work

----------

When do we press "r"? And will it only work for t20? Will it come like i n your picture or just like regular hawkeye?

When ball hit pads he is appeal press R..it works for all modes in T20 just 6 per team no more talks of this as it is dragging my topic.

no ball need and free hit make in odi and change powerplay also

I ask for work when I am free and bored and when I am here on PC.Now with my semester exams was over on 11th I am free till 28th of this month. :)
hello nikhil ji thanks for update on drs , now i need no ball need and free hit make in odi and change powerplay also and plz make some change in celebration and gameplay also mean when turning track captain use spinner and use more and more spinner use if its required . if some one conceed more run in over captain replace the bowler . plz made this i will pay for u . and last which language u used for coding

For six distance how you said biggest will be 100 meters. I don't think that's big enough. I would say 120. Because sometimes you can hit the ball out of the park

Not working mate crying......

Wait does this involve hotspot? Or is it impossible, but hats of to you men, got in lots of breakthroughs for this game. :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread