Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! This Udrs patch is awesome!!! but i really don't know how to apply it on ashes cricket 09 i have already downloaded it and i have also downloaded Ac09 big editor please help me by telling how to apply this patch on ashes 2009...!!! I will be very thankful!

Answer

Wait does this involve hotspot? Or is it impossible, but hats of to you men, got in lots of breakthroughs for this game. :clap

Hi! This Udrs patch is awesome!!! but i really don't know how to apply it on ashes cricket 09 i have already downloaded it and i have also downloaded Ac09 big editor please help me by telling how to apply this patch on ashes 2009...!!! I will be very thankful!

Extract big editor and open it. Also open the readme file. Just follow the instructions written. If you still have any problem contact me on facebook.

It is already released.It is in the Index(first page of this thread)

sorry i dd n't noticed that .....one more doubt ..when will release "SIX METRE PATCH AND GROUP STAGE UNLOCK

----------

Extract big editor and open it. Also open the readme file. Just follow the instructions written. If you still have any problem contact me on facebook.

when will release "SIX METRE PATCH AND GROUP STAGE UNLOCK

Another problem mate when i start a match when toss is over it is showing crowd
when i want to skip that scene it doesn't. it stopped responding.It happens after applying ipl kits,hud.But when i start saved matches it works fine.I dont know what happend help me.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread