Nikhil's Patches

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Dec 4 2003, 05:37 PM
yeah i initially thought very much how could i do that and i pm'd you and the suddenly i got the solution to the problem

But thanks anyway.........
plz tell me also how to put a pic in my signature.

it's very easy
in my controls goto edit signature
(ofcourse you know that)

And you wil see an img button click on it (although it didn't work on my pc) and provide the web address of the picture if you want an custom made picture as signature like me first upload your signature just like i did and the provide thw address of it..
:thumbs:

I just looked at your file lists. They are very helpful. Can you make a file list for Stadium Selections in an Exhibition Match? Cricket 2k2 of course since I have not got 2k4 yet.

I think he means could you make a list of the images (for putting in "feg" after editing) that are shown on the "stadium select" screen.

i searched a lot but i was unable to find it sorry....
:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

what does the list of tga files do what can i use them for? :scratch:

They actually are graphics files which cricket 2002 uses in it's main menu...

by the way i have succesfully made a software which extracts the tga file lists (not the files) which are stored in cricket2002.exe and now my tga files list is complete and in some days i am gonna release two things one the wrestling patch and other the final tga files list!!

I don't have a picture of him...
Even then i won't be able to do it as my boards are nearing and i have to study you know -_-
After 23rd March i'll be able to continue my patch making....
You can ask rahul he has made great faces

Somebody please pin topics of those members who release patches regularly
Like me :D
Please :bow:

Oh well i have just removed it because it was way too big..
I'm preparing my new signature

When will you release the WWE patch you were working on? :scratch:

Users who are viewing this thread