Nikhil's Patches

Q

qas

It's like this, I download faces that have been made for various players and they work, BUT mine doesn't work :(

Q

qas

It's because you uploaded it as a .gif and had to save it as a .png

It works but needs sorting out, I'll PM you B)

Z

Zain1612

Originally posted by qas@Sep 28 2004, 03:24 PM
It's because you uploaded it as a .gif and had to save it as a .png

It works but needs sorting out, I'll PM you B)
yeah i got confused then i worked it ut

Q

qas

Nooooooooooooooo, I've sorted that, it's just the beard, it get blurred :(

S

SNABEEL_AHMED18

Hey there Nikhil,

Have U left hte forum or is it something new coming this way.I would like to know one thing that how to extract files from the feg.dat file.Isaw ur list of the tga files but i dont know what to do .I previously asked for a tutorial to edit the ingame menu(what about it).

N

nikhilverma

I thought you left the forums...
I haven't written the tutorial coz my college has started and I can't get any time at all for tutorial writing...

You can't extract the files from feg.dat

Instead create a directory named "feg" (witout quotes) in you cricket2002 directory and place my files into it...

And I will write a mini tutorial for you within an hour....

N

nikhilverma

Okay here is a mini-tutorial.....

It's a bit tedious(that's why i stopped making patches) and you need to have quite good knowledge
of image editing... and i suppose that you are using photoshop

1) select a file from my list you want to make.... for eg xxx.tga
2) Now you need to create the same tga file but with the dimessions of 1x1 pixels and white colour...
3) Save it in your feg directory as xxx.tga
4) Run cricket 2002 and search the munus for that file display...(It will appear as a big white box)
5) Press printscreen button
6) Press Alt+Tab to get out then goto photosop and paste it...
7) use the magic wand tool to make a selection of the box... then goto edit--->Crop
8) Now do whatever editing you want... It is to be noted that totally black colour i.e. (#000000) is considered as transparent....
9) Save the file as xxx.tga
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D

d3adlythegame

yo sup ppl .. just came on these forums .. yo nikhil can u make a sound patch ?? .. i got one from the other site on sport planet but on win rar it says "corrupted" just wonderin if u can make one ;) :helpme:

D

d3adlythegame

yo sup ppl .. just came on these forums .. yo nikhil can u make a sound patch ?? .. i got one from the other site on sport planet but on win rar it says "corrupted" just wonderin if u can make one ;) :helpme:

S

SNABEEL_AHMED18

Thanks Nikhil :thumbs: for that tutorial it is good.I just wanted to ask that creating a directory with the name "feg" would work same as the "feg.dat" works or something else has to be done

S

SNABEEL_AHMED18

One more thing that what has to be done of the file "feg.dat" when we copy your given folder in cricket's data directory.Can u explain a little more about how can the edited file work in ck2k2 . :wacko: :blink: :wacko:

A

abz

Can someone make the newest kits of Pakistan,India and SriLanka for me?

N

nikhilverma

Originally posted by SNABEEL_AHMED18@Oct 26 2004, 06:53 AM
One more thing that what has to be done of the file "feg.dat" when we copy your given folder in cricket's data directory.Can u explain a little more about how can? the edited file work in ck2k2 . :wacko:? :blink:? :wacko:
You don't have to delete feg.dat
just create a folder named feg in the initial directory of cricket 2002...
And place all the files in it.... :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread