No Ashes Cricket 2009 Glimpse at E3 2009

euro

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just watched the Microsoft E3 2009 Press Conference, but there is no showcasing of any new gameplay vid or demo or any trailer.

honestly, i was expecting this but unfornately, in the 2 hours of Conference i didnot see any codemaster's game.

anyways

and Nintendo Press Conference also doesnot include this title.

anyways lets see the Sony Press Conference, may be codemasters show Ashes Cricket their.
very less chances but i m hopefull..

Ashes Cricket 09 won't be shown, why would Codemasters waste their time?

I just watched the Microsoft E3 2009 Press Conference, but there is no showcasing of any new gameplay vid or demo or any trailer.

honestly, i was expecting this but unfornately, in the 2 hours of Conference i didnot see any codemaster's game.

anyways

and Nintendo Press Conference also doesnot include this title.

anyways lets see the Sony Press Conference, may be codemasters show Ashes Cricket their.
very less chances but i m hopefull..

You're kidding, right? I'm sure you know featuring a Cricket game would in no way showcase the best capabilities of their consoles or the strategic direction they're taking over the next year for MS, Sony or Nintendo.

I'd shared a link showing Codemaster's official line-up for E3, which does not include Ashes 2009. Again, this wasn't a surprise given the North America centric focus of the event.

The only question IMHO is whether Codies would have the game available on the show floor, tucked away in some corner, available for any members of the international media (specifically from UK and Australia) for a hands-on. Given their focus on some of their other franchises more relevant to a North American audience, even that may be unlikely.

Lol,Why would be cricket at American E3, Its not for that target audience.and there was no way to show it in conference.May be codemaster release something at their website

Users who are viewing this thread