No Autoplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Rubber has confirmed that their is no autoplay option in the game atall i think this sucks big time,it is going to be very difficult to play the test matches. :crying

Then hope the gameplay will be good enough to keep you playing a whole test match :)

But yeah,autoplay is important,and not having it is a major blow.

Shoot ... I had my fingers crossed for a long time, thinking that i would be proven wrong but, oh well! I guess the gameplay will have to compensate for the whole game! Kinda bummed out tho :(

Its almost going to be impossible to play test matches now.how could codemasters overlook such am important factor.

Well that kinda makes me think twice to buy BLIC now. Cricket is a long game even for a video game and autoplay is a sure shot thing needed in cricket games. I as a cricket gamer hate bowling! and now that I have to bowl for 2-3 hours just creeps me out. This thing alone will compel me to prefer C2K5 over BLIC now. This bloody stinks!! :brickwall :mad :getyou

Not just the autoplay option but also nto being able to select the between a frontfoot and a backfoot shot puts c2k5 over blic for me.

WTF!

sorry
These kinds of things happen with Such companies like Codies as we all know that Codemasters isn't that good company for producing games.They do the most of the part well but don't do the finishing touches well as u can see in BLC99.We can't expect a 100% good product from them.Settle for what u get.
But BLIC2005 will surely be 10 times better than Cricket 2005 because of the graphics, commentary,gameplay being good and realistic unlike those EA's gorillas( i hope they can compensate it for good gameplay).I can just hope for cricekt2005 now without many bugs .Bye bye BLIC i can't bowl 50 overs all the time.ANd also If i want to play 10overs match then i have to play with those spoof names.It will really hurt people seeing those spoof names against their favourite cricekters>We can expect some roster file in planetcricekt as soon as the game released out, but the people who don't know planetcricekt and don't browse internet will just throw the game DVD out of their home. rubbergenius is the best coz he promoted the game very well from the very first day of the game's announcement.

Last edited:
0601731 said:
Not just the autoplay option but also nto being able to select the between a frontfoot and a backfoot shot puts c2k5 over blic for me.

What are you talking about?? I think you are confusing the Advance shot with front foot shot. BLIC does not have the advance shot option (i think)

Anyway, just a question if anyone can answer. In BLIC can i bat for both the teams (Something similar to what was achieved in C2K4 by using the SavTweak patch)??

rahulk666 said:
What are you talking about?? I think you are confusing the Advance shot with front foot shot. BLIC does not have the advance shot option (i think)

yes blic has no advance shot and also you cannot chosee between frontfoot or backfoot shots like in c2k2 and c2k4 all you can do is either play a normal shot or an attacking shot link in blc99.

andrew_nixon said:
How terrible, people might actually have to play the game themselves!
Andrew, I spend the 2-3 hours i get free on the weekends by batting in C2K5. I do not have time for another 2-3 hours for bowling which I hate anyway. And, its not true that if I bat only I am not playing the game myself! I use the wonderful patches created by members here which has improved the CPU batting.

Andrew you got to understand dude! You may have all the time to bat and bowl while playing cricket games and you might like batting as well as bowling but it is matter of choice dude!! Please at least try to understand even if you can't.

I am not worried about Autoplay not being there because I have never used Autoplay. But, it certainly would have been nice to have all the shot options available (front foot, back foot and advance shot). But heck, I played BLC99 longer than Cricket 2004. So, if the gameplay is good, maybe we will not notice these faults.

0601731 said:
I think andrew was trying to be sarcastic.
You cannot be sarcastic all the time. All his responses are filled with sarcasm no matter what the topic. Iam sorry if my response comes in the wrong way but part of the reason is because of the no autoplay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread