No CD?

Freddi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone tell me where the No CD crack is located, or can anyone email it to me at [email protected], please. This is because I accidently deleted it off my computer, and I need it because my CD drive won't read the Brian Lara CD,

Thanks

well if u search the net for 'BLC crack' u'll find a few sites with the cracked exe. But unfortuantely, since BLC uses different exes for Software,D3D,TNT, etc.. its becomes dicey.
The cracked exe is only for the 'software' version, which pretty much sucks.
Search some warez sites or maybe morpheus, u might find 'em.
-gagan512

whoaaa....
why didn't u guys told me that u need a crack for other modes also.i 've made them for myself .If ya want it i'll upload in few days.its about 4 mb

Hey all those links are only for the software crack. Where is the D3D or Glide(3Dfx) cracks.

sangam :D can you [b:post_uid0]EXPLAIN[/b:post_uid0]me how you made blc cracks?

I already have the game, anyway I remembered I got it from codemasters last time, so I've emailed them. Hopefully they'll send me it sometime after Xmas.

If you have the CD, why do you want a no-cd crack?

Codemasters wont send you a crack as how do they know you accually have the game unless you sent them the reciept or something.

Ste

I do have the game, and codemasters will send me the crack. The game was playing fine, until I changed my CD Drive, then it ceased to work. I emailed them, with the name of my new CD drive, and they emailed me back saying that the CD was a special type to try and stop people copying it, and my CD drive would not be able to read it. So they happily sent me the crack, although they did ask me for a number on the actual CD, but I could happily give them it because I HAVE the game, and everyone lived happily ever after (until my hard disk got formatted, so I lost the crack...)

Also you can play without inserting the CD, during which you can actually listen to some other music CD. So the No CD crack is a good thing to have. But where are the cracks other than for software mode.

Users who are viewing this thread