No sweep shot ?

eSeek

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well not that i can play anyway :mad: anyone elese managed to sweep..?

still been very fun playing it though..

andrew_nixon said:
There is a sweep shot, you've just got to time it perfectly. I've got a few runs of it.

Well as Nixon siad there are every shots possible but at the mercy of the CPU.
Thats not coooool is it ????? Its a negative for sure as you dont totally decide the shot you want to play

andrew_nixon said:
You decide the shot by how you time it.

So what is the parameter ???? Suppose a ball is there outside your off stump. You can only decide to hit a slog shot(attacking) in the off side .That is it what you can do .

CPU decides where to hit it like in the extracover region or towards mid off or even behind square.

This is what I meant

Just like in real cricket, I presume, since I haven't played the game. If you hit it later it probably goes squarer? I can't tell from memory.

ronny_kingsley said:
So what is the parameter ???? Suppose a ball is there outside your off stump. You can only decide to hit a slog shot(attacking) in the off side .That is it what you can do .

CPU decides where to hit it like in the extracover region or towards mid off or even behind square.

This is what I meant

I agree with Andrew - it's based on timing, not on the CPU. Unless I'm not understanding your post correctly...

It's easy to hit behind square- just choose it as your shot direction!

Batting is very challenging and little bit frustrating. I want to play my favourite shot but I am not able to time it. There are so many variation in ball speed, especially when pitched short or backfoot shot. You can play almost any authentic shot I think, by looking at gameplay video. I guess in full version, I will have to spent lot of time in nets.

ok so what's the deal then, to play the sweep do you have to try and time it late or early or what ?

and what direction arrows do you use..

yeh i also want to know that.every one is saying they played and so..i want to know how did u play sweap shot.thanks

Users who are viewing this thread