Non-Championship Teams Tournament - Planetcricket Battrick Shield 2

Hey the spin do you think you could take one more sign up please or if you have to even it out take 2?

Its ok, as many people as possible, just post your team details and Ill put you on the list. It is likely that you will be in the tournament in place of a team put in the championship.

Thanks mate

BT Username: Brett_Lee
BT Team Name: Aussie Beltas

your in for a toughie tomorrow sid, my team is finally hittings its straps, I won my first game in ages yesterday and my team is extremely underated (not one player in the team under 5000btr with a few 9000 etc.) yet im last in div 5

rickyp said:
your in for a toughie tomorrow sid, my team is finally hittings its straps, I won my first game in ages yesterday and my team is extremely underated (not one player in the team under 5000btr with a few 9000 etc.) yet im last in div 5

Yeah,Ive been following your team lately.Your last league game was a cracker,you chased a big total pretty well.Well Im not expecting much tommorow as mine is a pretty newish team(a month old) compared to yours,which is a few months old.Good luck anyway.If we both stay in this league,we'll be facing next weekend as well.

ill look forward to it coz currently our game is probs with you in a slightly better position than mine. I was quite impessed with my bowlers to keep you to 234, but my batsmen are finding it tough to score consistent runs

myall, chambers and atherton-ham out= eek
scott is a legend though, he needs a 50 (he just came in) and coppinger is my new youth pull and this is going to be a real test for him

Please note, the following teams are now in the main Championship tournament:
Hampton Central CC
Sri Krishna Team
Sid's Bashers
Treva's Termites

Please check the fixtures thread to see who you are playing. Please note, you inherited the record of the team you replaced, meaning you are all on 0 points and bottom of your leagues

Due to this, this mini tournament will be delayed until we get at least 1 more team.

Wow,thats great.Cheers Chez.My next game is thus against zainawan's team.It will be interesting to see how us 4 teams go with 0 points.

No problem Sid. Another thing, all of you (inc. the ones in this tournament) will be on the Rankings as soon as you play a tournament match

nice to see me in but i will be absoulutley awful lol :p

good luck to you 3 guys also and good luck to the competetors in this comp :)

Users who are viewing this thread