Non quiters - pc

I've played 5 games against him, he quit 4 times and the 5th is dubious as to whether he quit or was a connection error (i lean towards the connection error on that occasion!).

Its different experience for everyone against different opponents. I played him 5 and only 1 got disconnected . He apologized me it was a disconnection. :)

But i see many in the forum call him a quitter but he is genuine to me.

Hey guys, I do also hate quitters but we have to live with them.But sometimes I think one reason is that you know that opponent is too weak for you and if you quit even before toss, does it again bad? Because it will also save your opponent from humility. :rtfl

EDIT: My bad.

Last edited:
I think this thread will be very useful for most of us to identify people who doesn't quit rather than identify those people who quit. Also just wanna know that is there any thread where we can fix our matches (fix means schedule :D) and can there be some sort of tournaments between members of this forum ? :)

Yeah i also played a match with him, he didnt quit...

Had a second game with slogger and unfortunately he quit on me.:(

jaraarrow added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Its different experience for everyone against different opponents. I played him 5 and only 1 got disconnected . He apologized me it was a disconnection. :)

But i see many in the forum call him a quitter but he is genuine to me.

The only way you should be added to the non quitters list is if you have support from everyone that you dont quit.
For eg i know for a fact rocky-pratik quit on me but some say he doesnt quit.

Had a second game with slogger and unfortunately he quit on me.:(

jaraarrow added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

The only way you should be added to the non quitters list is if you have support from everyone that you dont quit.
For eg i know for a fact rocky-pratik quit on me but some say he doesnt quit.

slogger quit on me eariler.

Last edited:
OK i will update soon :)

also here is a drop out which cant be helped :mad:

http://home.exetel.com.au/southcoast/skins/Produce.wmv

my bowling button wouldnt work & u can see me trying to bowl BUT no luck

montu you had the edge & prob would have won BUGGER

Since last three days i cant have a proper game with montu. Reason is my keyboard stop responding once the match start and eventually i cant help maself from closing the game from the task manager:facepalm. Donno what is the cause of it:confused:

non quiters

Dabi
Jaraarrow
rehan
sunnykinger
111diablo111
abcde_2009 (he completed a test match with me which took around 5 hrs)
leeboy[/QUOT
Leeboy is a quitter.:)

I second jara's fact! :)

i had a talk with leeboy n he said that he only quieted once against Dabi n that's because of lag n at that time he played only 2balls..

as per my opinion, i had a match with him today n he din't quit..neither today nor in earlier matches we played against each other..

Slogger has quit on me twice!

@diablo: well I guess I can givw him another chance but these 5 gamews are excluding the 2 ball match (I remember that one). There was the other one where he scored 191 in 20 and on the last ball it d/c. I think that was a connection error. Other scores were:

Me 45/0 in 2
Him: 77/10
Me: Chasing 160 odd and at 140 something in 8-9 overs
Don't remember the others.

I think this thread will be very useful for most of us to identify people who doesn't quit rather than identify those people who quit. Also just wanna know that is there any thread where we can fix our matches (fix means schedule :D) and can there be some sort of tournaments between members of this forum ? :)

AGREED - Time diff is my prob in OZ but I am willing :)

Slogger X X X OUT

LeeBoy *1 green star LeeBoy needs two more members to agree then he added to the LIST

Last edited:
leeboy is/was a quitter.

Users who are viewing this thread