Not Surprisingly, Shane Warne Cheating again, sending text to wife instead of lover

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shane Warne's wife Simone has returned to Australia after discovering the cricketing legend cheated on her again — only months after accepting his promises that he would no longer wander.

It has been revealed the legendary spin-bowler accidentally sent his wife a text message that was "clearly intended" for a lover, prompting her to return to Australia within the last two weeks.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=298635

He is a bloody idiot. He's a fag off the field. THe biggest fag of them all.

Could this be his lover?

warne_friend_wideweb__470x290,0.jpg

Warne and friend watch The Police in London on September 8.

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Lol.
texts again? I heard somewhere that he threw his phone away and said he "preferred emails" instead.
and how many times..Isn't he sick of being embarrassed? Of cheating? What will happen to his kids?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hahaha, O well. Who cares? Let him have his life. I don't care I still love Warnie...

LONG LIVE WARNE!

He can do what he wants. Just leave him alone lol.

Bloody Legend:p

..Wait, it depends on how hot the chick was;)

Oh and Sean, shut your mouth, he isn't a "fag" is he?

irottev

School Cricketer
Psssh, what he does in his private life is no one on this forum's business.

It's no one in the Media's business either. But now that it's public, you can't help it.

I think it says what kind of guy he is, when he cheated a few years back. Promised to never do it again and begged for his wife to get back with him and then after all that he goes and cheats again. Remember, the guy has kids and everything. Add that to him taking drugs (cheating) previously.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like the wifes and girlfriends section of the crowd will be a bit lonely this winter.
I think he's blew it now with his wife, don't see them getting back together although you know what women are like. ;)

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
I'm going to take the decision that this is nothing to do with cricket, except for the fact that it concerns someone who plays the game.

With that in mind I'm going to close this thread.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
He has come out and said in a statement that that the things Simone have said are false, but they had already decided to divorce 2 months earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread