Nvidia Drivers

MC3

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys

I have a Geforce TNT mx 100/200 graphics card , also 256 Ram . and 40 Gig hard drive im wondering what is the best driver for me the ones above 60 crash the game
yours
MC3

Geforce TNT MX 100/200? Never heard of any such card. Are you sure it isn't TNT 'OR' TNT2 'OR' Geforce2 MX? If it is either TNT series or GF2MX series, Detonators 60+ are much much much new and won't work well (with a tnt/gf2mx).

My graphics card is a geforce2 mx100/200 ? is that any help ?? any drivers over 60 the game will not fire /?

I'd suggest you try Detonator version 23.11. Newer drivers are (generally) heavily optimised for the latest hardware and you are sure to have performance issues if you try it with Geforce 2MX which is already around 3 year old card. Or else you might try something around version 40-45 if you are willing to experiment, but anything over that and you are sure to have performance and compatibility issues.

Download Detonator 23.11 WHQL for Win95/98/ME from here

Download Detonator 23.11 for WinXP/2k

Btw, before you install these drivers, make sure you cleanly remove the existing graphics drivers. Look for Detonator RIP on google if you are not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread