Oct 3-7: Bitters v Supersoakers (FC FINAL)

Well played Bitters!

Lets remember to be at training tomorrow bright and early :p Y'ahh right ;) We'll still be partying woo!

I'll take some of that applause, my Hundred set it up.....dont you think?

And Brad, for someone who claims to be gods gift to cricket, didnt stand up did he? I mean 61 (61) with 12 4's, whats that? Thats him on a bad day :p

Great win bitters, reminds me of the good old days.
Hats off and tinnies up, let the victory party begin :clap

Just seen i m still holding some top FC records, maybe i retired to early.
If i made a come back i t would be fair because the Bitters and to good as is :)
Come back next year if you can be active! Our First Class award is named after you after all!

Well played Bitters!

Lets remember to be at training tomorrow bright and early :p Y'ahh right ;) We'll still be partying woo!

I'll take some of that applause, my Hundred set it up.....dont you think?

And Brad, for someone who claims to be gods gift to cricket, didnt stand up did he? I mean 61 (61) with 12 4's, whats that? Thats him on a bad day :p

Well played pom. Good century. Well done Bitters. Great game, an easy win in the end for the Bitters. Now I'm awaiting the draft.

I am completely surprised by this result. As surprised as George Michael's dad when he found out that his son dropped anchors in poo bay.

Well played, best of luck, jolly good game and all that. :)

I am completely surprised by this result. As surprised as George Michael's dad when he found out that his son dropped anchors in poo bay.

Well played, best of luck, jolly good game and all that. :)
I'm suprised that you're not suprised.

You think losing 5-0 last summer that you'd be used to this sorta thing.

:p

:p It was obvious we'd do the double, we've had a stormer towards the end of the season, and we're fantastically good :p

After my season, what do you think of the chances of a Planetcricket XI call up? :p

Last edited:
I'm surprised that Ben didn't realise my sarcasm. ;)

I'll also be surprised if Ben surprises me by saying that his talk of surprises was also surprisingly sarcastic too......surprise.

I'm surprised that Ben didn't realise my sarcasm. ;)

I'll also be surprised if Ben surprises me by saying that his talk of surprises was also surprisingly sarcastic too......surprise.

On the behalf of most people i'd like to be the first to say....

eh?

On behalf of most people. You don't need the 'the'. ;)

Was trying to be humorous, I sincerely apologize.

I'm sorry you weren't suprized with victory, Matthew.

Even though, it was vertually never gonna happen. :)

Haha, thats quite funny....

No so super any more are they ;)

We have the medals, they have thier toy water guns!

Last edited:
Surprised = English spelling

Surprized = American spelling

Me = English

My spelling = right

This post = off-topic.

:D

I'm sorry you weren't suprized with victory, Matthew.

Even though, it was vertually never gonna happen. :)

Lol, I just had to point out the irony of you pointing out a potential spelling mistake only to spell 'virtually' wrong yourself. :p

Damn, err.....Bitters played well.

Last edited:
Lol nah I spelt it wrong on purpose.

It's prize not prise.

I just started with a "su" and ended with a "d" and chucked prize inbetween just to spice things up.

Users who are viewing this thread