OFF TOPIC:Big Ant's Jetpack 1,000,000 downloads in a month!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
While you're waiting for a cricket game.... perhaps give JPJ a go:

February 15 th, Brisbane, Australia? Halfbrick, creators of the worldwide phenomenonFruit Ninja , today announced that Jetpack Joyride on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita, developed by fellow Aussie studio Big Ant, has been downloaded to more than 1,000,000 accounts across the Sony Entertainment Network in 2013.

The announcement comes fresh on the heels of a new update for PS Vita users, which adds Twitter support, performance upgrades and a host of user customization options to improve upon the already winning formula.

?It?s been another incredible month for Jetpack Joyride,? said Phil Larsen, Halfbrick?s Chief Marketing Officer. ?Player support has been sensational, proving without a doubt that Barry Steakfries is a perfect match for the PS3 and Vita!?

?We want to extend a massive thanks to the dedicated team at Big Ant for bringing Jetpack Joyride to Sony's passionate and thriving online community. Our amazing fans continue to exceed expectations, paving the way for more exciting releases further down the line.?

Jetpack Joyride skyrockets players into a frenzied adventure featuring the lovable and mischievous hero Barry Steakfries, who captured hearts in previous Halfbrick mobile games, Age of Zombies and Monster Dash.

Down on his luck, Barry discovers the ultimate opportunity to turn his life into one of adventure, heroics and an everlasting place in the history books! Inside the depths of Legitimate Research, Barry commandeers fun-fuelled technology and literally shoots for the skies on a shower of bullets, rainbows, bubbles and more!

For more information about Halfbrick, please visit:

Halfbrick Studios | Creator of Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride and more!

For more information about Big Ant, please visit:

Big Ant Studios

About Halfbrick

Halfbrick is a professional game development studio based in Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 2001, it has developed many popular games across mobile and digital platforms including Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride and Age of Zombies. For further information, please visit Halfbrick Studios | Creator of Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride and more! and follow on Twitter, Youtube and Facebook!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Great news for your team Ross.
Would you believe I was the 1 million
Customer so I get a price right.:p
I will take my screen shots now Ross.:D

srk121

International Coach
Congrats on that, great news. Now we are hopeful that the cricket game will be a HIT on a bigger scale.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Lol :)

but come to think of it.. good idea.. we do know who the 1,000,000th is - I should do something for them!

ricky87

Club Captain

If you had a choice, what would you rather take, screenshots or the Cricket Academy beta? If it is screenshots then I think there is something wrong with you and if it is the beta there is still something wrong with you :p :spy

Edit;
I was joking dude, don't be so serious.:p

That is why I replied, because you made me laugh :)

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
If you had a choice, what would you rather take, screenshots or the Cricket Academy beta? If it is screenshots then I think there is something wrong with you and if it is the beta there is still something wrong with you :p :spy

I was joking dude, don't be so serious.:p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles