?official? ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 <PROJECT>

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
projezp3.jpg

Welcome, as you people may know world cup starts in march of 2007, Me and many planetCricket members
Are looking forward to it. Well the PlanetCricket members bring to you the ?ICC Cricket World Cup 2007, West Indies: Project?, in which there will be Packs of Signatures, Avators, and Wallpapers for each and every team playing in ICC Cricket World Cup 2007. (The Official PlanetCricket.net Project for ICC Cricket World Cup)

If you would like to help or take part in anyway, or join our Project team, please reply back.​

The Project team:

Usy
rabeta
Karachi Xpress
Bilal
Hassan
evertonfan
treva

Last edited:
We need Approval by a PC admin to make this "official". I'll ask ste later.

Cool Usy, this should end up being a really good pack! My Current signature is a warm-up to it lol, even though I shouldn't take to much of a part ion it with the likes of you and Bilal in it lol!

Sorry Bilal i did'nt see it, i'll add his name right now, and rabeta this is to you and everyone taking part, you dont have to be number 1 in GFX to take part, anyway not all things are gonne be done by me Hassan or Bilal, like some one gets all the logos, some one gets all the players names, someone does pakistan, england etc...

this gonna be gd bruv.... cant wait ... lol... are we gonna do a random draw to see which person gets what...

GIMME PAKISTAN NOW!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread