?official? ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 <PROJECT>

no offence rohit, but I think it should be a more experienced graphics maker that takes over the mantle eg Everton Fan, Bilal or Hassan, if anyone does at all. It was USY that came up with everything and no one can just take over this thread. The project team, please share your views.

Sorry guys, i'm removing myself from the project. I'll be really busy over the next month or so with my Media assignment so I won't be making any graphics at all.

Hopefully you make some great sigs for this pack nevertheless.

We need to get started pretty soonz really.. n i aint been on PC for couple a dayz... dam itz gettin so bz in GCSE'z

Yea we better start, we need to nominate someone to lead it though and then assign roles so there can be some consistency in the pack ie the bgs are similar in all, which gives all of them a professional look. Half term is coming up so If we vote for the leader sonn we can get a lot of work done then.

Hey can i be in it ye i know i havent done graphics on he thread but i haen't lost my touch

Yea sure JJ, we will have to assign you a role along with everybody else, and hopefully people will reply soon as I believe most of the work for this pack should be done in half term

Last edited:
yeah he certainly means the picz bro...

IMO... i would say we have teams for each country ... the players divided for each country between members of that team... this way we will see better works and more range fo works... and anyway someone might do suppoze amazing Bg and the work by the other person is not that good on that BG it will waste the efforts and 1 person doing one whole sig or Wallpaper is better off than mixin up

Man really sorry been real busy anyway, I've done almost all wallpapers for every team.

Now Hassan Can do Pakistan Signature pack. just to tell hassan what each Sig should have:

Picture of the Player (you can clearly see his face)
Logo of The Cricket Board [in ur case PCB logo] (they all located at one place in every player signature)
Logo of ICC Cricket World Cup 07 (is important)
Also Player Name. (not like this eg: Asif, like this: Mohammad Asif)

Best of luck.

Who wants to do other teams??
remember one Sig for every player playing in WC and a extra Sig for overall team.

Cricketman93 said:
Alright, with Usy gone, I may just coo and take it under my own :p
We do need to get started, the World Cup is less than a month away.
In Usy's absence, i'll just temporarily "take-over", unless someone has a problem with that. Once/if Usy gets back, he'll be the "leader" once more.
PM me or post what Team that you would like to do. We can have up to ?3? people per team.
We need Sigs, Wallpapers, and avatars.
Some suggestions:
All sigs must have the Players/Teams team that they represent, be it a flag or the Team Logo.
All sigs/avatars/wallpapers must have the World Cup logo or something related to the world cup (Mello the mascot, the cup itself)
Thanks!
Maybe not? :p

Firstly, it is really great to see you back usy bro, and I am pleased with the amount of work you have already done.

hassan said:
yeah he certainly means the picz bro...

IMO... i would say we have teams for each country ... the players divided for each country between members of that team... this way we will see better works and more range fo works... and anyway someone might do suppoze amazing Bg and the work by the other person is not that good on that BG it will waste the efforts and 1 person doing one whole sig or Wallpaper is better off than mixin up

I still think assigning roles would be better hass mate, as as long as the psds are placed in this thread the the leader ie Usy can make the changes needed and therefore the sigs would all be of a very good quality as they have been modified by the best here at pc. We do not want one team having very good looking sigs and then another having a completely different style of sig and it not looking very good. I am just putting my view forward and I do not mind if we go with everyone else's view. btw how many teams are we going to include, all of them?

Okay looks like we will go ahead with the first idea, so cool, I will have England and I guess we will have two teams, I will have Bangladesh as well (Everyone should have a small team(relatively lol no offense lol...hint Rafa Benitez!).

One thing we will have to do though is once everyone has finished their first sig post the psd to Usy by email?? and let him check it and make any improvements so to carry on from there.

Can Usy just post his view on this idea please?

soz guys didn't see this was running again...so what do you want me to do usy mate...

Users who are viewing this thread