?official? ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 <PROJECT>

I don't have any problems with Rabeta & him taking over (untill i was'nt present), but he suddenly says "it's released tomorrow, it's like a shock to me, suddenly from no where"... K anyway

Well I think the pack should be released a few days before the first game so people can have them as they're sig before the matches start...

Yep Usy the 12th, that's the best day for it to be released. Oh yea, and I asked Duff if it could be released in the World Cup Chat forum and he said that if we post it in the signatures and Artworks forum, he will post a link to it in the Cricket Chat forum....hope this helps....

he gave me one sig KX! I know, what a joke! But between EvertonFan and Treva we should get a few sigs from both New Zealand and the West Indies.

Hmmm so took the time but sorted evrything... Pack is gonna be great... Maybe some one could do an Intro Pic for the pack with the credits and some sigz sneak peaks in dere...

maybe you...lol...oh and usy mate...welcome back...lol...and yeah as other people said you should have atleast gave us a hint that you were doin the wallpapers and were still followin this which you didn't...but still send the wallpapers to rabeta and i hope every things sorted now...

why can't he???

oh and i am a bit busy myself so you know...maybe EF could chip in with a contribution after all...

Bilal91 said:
why can't he???

oh and i am a bit busy myself so you know...maybe EF could chip in with a contribution after all...

He's doing the NZ sigs...I will do it then...

Jus make a lil one... i would if i didnt have an xzm on Monday and an absolute revision timetable to follow

Users who are viewing this thread